APs are double dipping.
I know there is no true pattern here, but has any one noticed technically there are two AP, per element they put in the APs? By that I mean, Enchanted Elven Forest has Life, in the form of Boom Bloom, and so does Thumpin Wumpa Islands, In the form of Crash, then Thumpin Wumpa also has Neo Cortex for Tech, while Lost Imaginite Mines will have Ro-Bow for Tech also. After that there are Gryphon Park Observitory, and Cursed Tiki Temple both sporting Air, with Air-Stike, and Wildstorm.

I just thought this was odd, as looking back, I am not sure they have ever double dipped an AP before. Usually they diversify them, with some elements being picked again in later games, but never in the same generation.

What do you guys and gals think?
Yeah, it's a bit inconvenient to get all the Realms without extra purchases, but the marketing team might've just gone for whoever fit the theme at the time. Boom Bloom and green/red plants, Air Strike and birds, Wild Storm and airships and scary locales(since Bad Juju is already out), Tidepool and Blaster-Tron don't really fit a mine.
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
That actually makes quite a bit of sense! Thanks Graupel that makes a very good point.
Wonder what Creation Crystal will be put for Imaginite Mines.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
We know it's Magic, but not the mold.
Hmm...

Spoiler:
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I certainly wouldn't mind another Magic Creation Crystal. I still need an Undead, and a Water Creation Crystal though. I never thought I would like Creation Crystals as much as I do. At first I was like " Can't be reset!? I'm only getting one of each element grumble grumble" Turns out it was a blast and I love making new characters. I even label them all with the same color stickers to sort them by "generation".
(03-25-2017, 11:47 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: Hmm...

Spoiler:

Doubt it's the same voice actors, but it's most likely the same characters because the male one talks very much the same way. These models were around since the start(an ArtStation portfolio had them since Enchanted Elven Forest) so unless it was for a scrapped main level, they had this joke planned out.