Future Adventure Pack?
An Activision Report timeline reveals that a new adventure pack is planned for Q4 2017!

[Image: screen-shot-2017-03-29-at-65504-pm.png]
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Also Battlecast content in Q2, despite its team having been laid off early last year. *crosses fingers for the unreleased cards*

RIP anyone trying to see discussion of this in DarkSpyro, including me. April Fools mode is early in there since its admin is from the UK.
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
You are looking at the chart wrong, Graupel. You are looking at the 2016 side of the report, not the 2017 one. ^^;
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Please be something new and not Lost Imaginite Mines delayed to the end of the year :/

@Graupel Battlecast is under the 2016 column though.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
I'm pretty sure it's like a default name for the update for the new characters and content. I'm sure they'll release an adventure pack but still, you get the point.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
love the misspelled sequel as "sequal" lmao

hopefully they do give us a couple more APs since there's no new game this year ( which I actually kind of like...the annualization is annoying for collecting, especially as the stores in my area stock less & less with each new game )
Ore Sanjou! -Momotaros
Somehow I feel it's not a new level, I have a feeling that it's the mobile game that cm2us or someone like that is working on. Activision did say the release was in the first half of the year (2018) so it may actually be that. I know it may be a bit unlikely but that's what I think
[Image: cuSXB8E.png]
Looking for event staff & content creators! Message me now! 
Tigermask, if it was the com2us game it wouldn't be in the 2017 part. Plus I doubt they would make an Imaginators based rpg.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
I'm actually hopping to see some re-releases of some of the older Skylanders games with new content of their own.
cool i heard it a mine
Pretty sure it's not Lost Imaginite Mines-wouldn't Cursed Tiki Temple be listed as well?