New Spoiler Code and Avatar Gallery
New Default and Preset Avatar Galleries have been added to your User CPs. You can choose whichever avatar in these galleries to be your favorite avatar. More avatars will be submitted as time goes on, and don't worry, you can still upload your custom avatars as long as they abide to the rules.

If you cannot see the avatar galleries, be sure to remove your URL Avatar that you had set up prior to the Avatar Gallery addition.

[Image: 8942039e41c8240d571437ccda4bede9.png]

In addition to this update, there is a new Spoiler code, so you can use that feature to hide out details or information that is new but very spoilerific.

[Image: a6aac3296118c65a8d8c417e2a1b1542.png]
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
How do you get to the gallery again? Both Preset and Default links just tell me my avatar's changed but don't actually show the list or change it to begin with.
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
You go to your User CP, click Change Avatar on the left menu, then choose which gallery you want to see the avatars in (ignore error message), then choose which avatar you want.
Well this has helped me out a lot. Check out my avatar now!! I know it's net very Skylander-y, but it is the one I'm using on YouTube as well.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
It's still just refreshing and going back to Change Avatar without giving me the gallery :I There's no error message,it redirects me to the new page as if I actually changed it.
Did you try doing it on another browser? Or Refresh? It's working okay, on my end. And from the looks of the other users, it appears to be working for them as well.

If the problem still persists, I can look into it.
Found out why - I have a URL avatar. Removing that allows me to see the galleries just fine and it doesn't act like I changed it. But,for future reference, using Firefox.
Keeping this one for now though, unlike the Battlecast card art it fits the file size without having to decrease quality.
Ahh, I see. I'm glad you managed to find the issue. Smile