He's back.
Remember the old Nickelodeon shows like Rugrats, Danny Phantom, and Invader Zim?

Well, it's been confirmed that Invader Zim will return to TV and he will have his own movie! Yay! Big Grin
Good to hear Kaos again, being serious i have seen Invader Zim before but it´s not my show, but good to hear it´s coming back in some forme.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Destiny to Skylands
I do remember seeing that show a very long time ago, but I think I've watched a handful of episodes back then on NickToons. Also, yes, it is good to hear Kaos again XD
Invader Zim is back?
Well, we get better for his return...

'Say it with me everyone...:

Quick seriousness, though: am I the only that sees Kaos as a spiritual successor to Invader Zim?
They do seem very similar.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
(04-04-2017, 08:37 PM)SpyroAndSonicFan Wrote: I do remember seeing that show a very long time ago, but I think I've watched a handful of episodes back then on NickToons. Also, yes, it is good to hear Kaos again XD

I did saw a commercial of Invader Zim on Nick Hits, it was a block on Nickelodeon Latin America it´s kinda like The Splat is now.

I don´t know i don´t really the tone of the show, but still I love the art style for it.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Destiny to Skylands