-Rumor- LightCore Senseis?
Youtuber YrocGames found a 4chan post that shows a seemingly LightCore Barbella at Activision HQ. Who knows if it's real or not.

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
There hasn't been a LightCore figure since SWAP Force.
I find it a fat chance that it would be real.

And if there were LightCore figures, at least one would have been released in an earlier wave.

Just read the actual post...

Give me one reason why I shouldn't label it all as a pack of lies?
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
(05-07-2017, 01:33 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: There hasn't been a LightCore figure since SWAP Force.
I find it a fat chance that it would be real.

And if there were LightCore figures, at least one would have been released in an earlier wave.

Just read the actual post...

Give me one reason why I shouldn't label it all as a pack of lies?

Well, maybe Acti HQ are experimenting something that could atleast bring back the Lightcores but I agree that we won't be seeing it happening in Imaginators

Although, I would like to see a Skylander named Krakatoa. Skylanders referencing Squidward's Ego, Captain Magma from Spongebob would be really awesome. Imagine a very cool Fire Kraken! (not to be confused with a SWAP Force Character)

[Image: lkdkL.gif]
"Check out Skylanders Traplocke! A new way to play Trap Team."
It's in the Trap Team forums. Duh.
Um... it's actually a reference to the volcanic mountain of the same name.
Don't ask me where it is - I don't know. I just know it exists. Look it up!
Signing out!

I find this hard to be faked by such a dedicated skylanders fan. What I don't understand is why make litecore figures of senseis from year one of imaginators? If this is a bucket of lies I'm going to flip my sheep so hard!!
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
Turns out the figure is legit. We'll be expecting something at E3....
It's legit? The names of the "new characters" are still kinda fake though. Speaking of E3 it hasn't been confirmed Skylanders will be there.

Fingers Crossed for a new guest stars, Kingdom Hearts guest stars but still not happining ever.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Destiny to Skylands
(05-07-2017, 05:09 PM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: It's legit? The names of the "new characters" are still kinda fake though. Speaking of E3 it hasn't been confirmed Skylanders will be there.

Fingers Crossed for a new guest stars, Kingdom Hearts guest stars but still not happining ever.

They could be placeholder names.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
(05-07-2017, 04:29 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: Turns out the figure is legit. We'll be expecting something at E3....

What is the proof? To me it is fake until an announcement by Activision proves otherwise.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
I am hoping beyond all hope this is real. However, there are soo many elaborate fakes within the Skylanders community compared to, say something like Destiny ( another Activision title btw ) where leaks are almost always spot on, that I must agree with Legends, I will believe it when I see it. Crossing my fingers though, not soo much for pointless Series 2 Lightcores, I would much rather have a legit Series 2 with a Wow Pow or maybe a different Ski-Chi, but the idea of new characters really pumps me up!
I honestly think the litecore Barbella looks to good to be fake. The pose of the figure and the design can't easily be done by making a custom figure or be making some sort of 3d print. One thing I'm curios about though is the elements and battle classes of the characters. Krakatoa will definitely be fire but his battleclass is unknown. Void doesn't seem to have a confirmed class or element. My guess would either by dark, magic, or tech.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
(05-07-2017, 07:43 PM)Gryfinthegreat Wrote: I am hoping beyond all hope this is real. However, there are soo many elaborate fakes within the Skylanders community compared to, say something like Destiny ( another Activision title btw ) where leaks are almost always spot on, that I must agree with Legends, I will believe it when I see it. Crossing my fingers though, not soo much for pointless Series 2 Lightcores, I would much rather have a legit Series 2 with a Wow Pow or maybe a different Ski-Chi, but the idea of new characters really pumps me up!

So you agree with Legend AND me?
We're not believing this until we see it. And my gut instinct says 'fake.'
Signing out!

A fan used a software called Fotoforensics to determine if there was any photoshopped material found. None was found on the image of the Barbella figure.

But yeah, until we have an official statement from Acti.
I'm going to stay skeptical. The figure in the picture could just be a prototype that the engineers made up. They do play around with a TON of ideas. I did always like Lightcore though, it added an extra bit of magic to the toys.
That is true, I love Lightcores. Making a Series 2 character a Lightcore however is just kind of blah. If they had been given Wow Pows on top of it I could justify buying another version of said character, but I'm not shelling out $16.99 U.S. to buy one that lights up and bombs enemies once if they werent already on the portal. Thats why Giants are soo cool, they light up the first time you get them. Characters like Legendary Lightcore Chill and Star Cast also had awesome Lightcores as debut characters on their respective titles. Series 2 Wham Shell, and Warnado on the other hand are just....well underwhelming with out Wow Pows.
What if there are really LightCore Senseis revealed? Plus new characters to play as?
I would be soo happy for the new characters! I guess I still need 8 Sensei/Villains so if any of those I am missing are Light Core, I will absolutely choose that version of them, but I'm still not getting duplicate figures just for that feature. Ultimately, I am hoping to see that future support come in for Imagionators, and would love to see it be official!