Krakatoa?
Krakatoa and another Sensei named "Void" was leaked when a visitor at Activision HQ took a picture of a LightCore? Barbella and told us what they saw/heard on 4chan. Due to 4chan's topic activity limit, the topic itself was removed automatically by the server.

But a new image has surfaced that shows Krakatoa. And the anonymous person who leaked this is said to have b-roll gameplay and figures are going to be shown at E3.

[Image: 6cc9727d1ebfac1680e17aa018f6ef0a.png]
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I'm going to be cautious on this. On one hand, it does look real. On the other hand, we had a fake Smash Bros leak not too long ago.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
That is a very peculiar looking Skylander! He doesn't really have much character to him (if it is a guy). It looks like a gray and yellow dinosaur-esque blob. I'm tempted to say this is fake, since it looks like a bad fan made render, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is real. Though I keep imagining some more particle effects on him, something to make it look more lava like.
It looks kind of ugly, like it is unfinished. We'll see...
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
I honestly find this really hard to be faked. You would have to be a master at photo shop to fake this image. King Pen was leaked and lots of people thought he was fake even though he obviously wasn't because the art is so unique.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
I think it's real, and that maybe, the image quality is what is making him look bland......at the same time how many Magma made Skylanders do we already have? Erupter, Hot Head, and Hot Dog? We have too many tree people too... That is a bit of a negative approach though, so here is hoping he is real, and is an amazing character!
Hang on a second...
Has anyone actually bothered to read the text? It doesn't say "Sensei" it says "Fire Brawler," is if the character is an Imaginator... which it couldn't possible be, surely?

Something isn't sitting right with this.
Something smells like "fake."
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
I was wondering that... Fire Brawler?
[Image: cuSXB8E.png]
Looking for event staff & content creators! Message me now! 
Could be part of prototype gameplay. We'll wait until E3 if this is real.

Just noticed! Some other Sensei prototypes had the same format, but didn't say Sensei.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU-ZrByA-VK/?hl=it
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."