Skylanders Academy General Discussion Topic
Jim Cummings... That's a VA you don't hear in Skylanders, I think?

Also...

Show ContentSpoiler:
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ I make silly AUs for a living.
Show ContentSpoiler:
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I'm SO glad Jim Cummings is going to be in it. He is one of my all time favorite voice actors!
So the question is...

Show ContentSpoiler:
That's some nice tiptoeing to answer a spoiler Tongue Really surprised by these male VAs, I have a few guesses as to who voices who.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Netflix October Lineup video. Skylanders Academy's is at 1:03

AHH! Those few seconds looked pretty EPIC!
I can't see that video. Since it's Netflix US.
Here's a gif version:

[Image: 52933a5f2cbf144f7ff219e5196661cd.gif]
I wish Malefor was in the games Sad
I love Skylanders with all my heart,I also like Spyro and Crash Bandicoot too.  Sleepy
It looks like Cynder's wings glow when she uses her lightning attack. It's taking SO much effort not to get too hyped up.
Her wings and head symbol glow!

[Image: 6dda7cc1817a1c4aa5da2a93e8a30575.png]
Nice capture CB! Some of her veins are even lit up. And poor Spyro looks injured. *EDIT* Or he could just be grimacing waiting for Malefore's fire.
New image. The cadets, Cy, Bad Breath, and Cynder are in a tunnel. From the looks of the tunnel walls, it's possible they were swallowed by the Fire Viper.

[Image: tumblr_owmrt7f4Q51tx3l8mo1_1280.jpg]
So they're not made of stone then?
Nope. In Swap Force, when you get eaten by the Fire Viper and reach the stomach, the walls move like flesh.
The stone part is just the outer layer. Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. Obvious Shrek joke. Also make Bad Breath a Skylander Activision! You have Cy as a create-able Imaginator just give us a figure version. And bring Malefor to the main series please!
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
Bad Breath is actually kinda cute in this shot. I didn't really like him at first, but I wouldn't mind him getting a bit more screen time (Maybe he could even use some of his gaseous abilities). But that definitely looks like the inside of something's stomach now that you mention it.
(09-21-2017, 12:38 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: New image. The cadets, Cy, Bad Breath, and Cynder are in a tunnel. From the looks of the tunnel walls, it's possible they were swallowed by the Fire Viper.

I'm guessing from this shot that they have just come up with a plan to escape. Either that or they're working to bing down the beast from within... literally.
I mean, why else would they be smiling after getting swallowed by a Fire Viper?

Hopefully this time around, they give Roller Brawl some dialogue... although I bet you Cy and Bad Breath will do all the talking for the cadets. *sigh*
(09-21-2017, 08:00 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 12:38 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: New image. The cadets, Cy, Bad Breath, and Cynder are in a tunnel. From the looks of the tunnel walls, it's possible they were swallowed by the Fire Viper.

I'm guessing from this shot that they have just come up with a plan to escape. Either that or they're working to bing down the beast from within... literally.
I mean, why else would they be smiling after getting swallowed by a Fire Viper?

Hopefully this time around, they give Roller Brawl some dialogue... although I bet you Cy and Bad Breath will do all the talking for the cadets. *sigh*

Well she might, her position in the front and not in the back with the other cadets (isn't Chill already a graduate?) Might signify her getting some sort of lines, hopefully! Big Grin
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I really like Dragons! I think they're cool!
New images have been posted in the site's Season 2 gallery!

https://www.skylanders.com/academy/gallery

Here are several of the images from the gallery:

[Image: 213SC287a_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 212SC317_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 201SC120_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 202SC365_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 203SC191a_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 203SC293stills_social-use.jpg]
A baby? What's going on?
The one day I don't refresh there for new bios... Hey, it's Sprocket!
Brining over update post to new page~

(09-26-2017, 03:29 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: New images have been posted in the site's Season 2 gallery!

https://www.skylanders.com/academy/gallery

Here are several of the images from the gallery:

[Image: 213SC287a_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 212SC317_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 201SC120_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 202SC365_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 203SC191a_stills_9-18_launch.jpg]

[Image: 203SC293stills_social-use.jpg]
Those are all pretty sweet! That kinda looks like a baby Greeble to me. And we finally get to see more of Kaossandra! I hope she's as awesome in this season as she is in the last one.
Spyro looks a little dark in that last screenshot?
No, he might be training.
In other good news, Eric got a really cool message from an LoS fan that's excited to see his take on Cynder with less angst. There's still hope left in the fandom; not even saying that sarcastically, I'm happy some people are willing to give it a try even if they might not like it.

As for the Spyro picture, seems like his wings are making shade. Everyone thought the S1 press pictures also had an evil Spyro but it was just the light on his back.
That Spyro & Stealth Elf one...

Yeah, "Just friends," Eric says.
Subtle isn't a word in his vocabulary, is it?

Also, that Hugo one.
I didn't think he would ever look scary, but he borders it in that one shot. I don't wanna know what he's planning, 'cause it ain't looking good!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
OH YEAH I'm so hyped. Glad we got more Kaossandra and Glummy, I really missed them in the trailer, lol.

Sprocket actually looks kinda cool. Though am I the only one noticing the trend where the females have pupilless eyes? GQ, SE, Sprocket, Ninjini, DC and Hex all lack them for some reason. Curious.
Squee?