Things/Moments you Regret Missing Out
What were the moments and things that you regret missing out?

One of mine was not muting my computer background when recording one of my gameplay videos and not editing out the Skype notification sound. XD
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Could you please further explain what you mean by "things/moments you regret missing out."
It's an ambiguous wording to me...
I saw a bookstore selling an english version of Good Omens and I passed it because "eh I can buy it later online". Now it's too expensive to import and I refuse to read Terry Prachett on portuguese :'c
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
(06-15-2017, 03:38 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Could you please further explain what you mean by "things/moments you regret missing out."
It's an ambiguous wording to me...

Basically, things you regret not doing.

Anyway, things that I regret? Not backing up some of the Epic Mickey stuff I find on the internet. I had a blog on the EM Wiki showing concept art, unused stuff, etc. and then Wikia got rid of the blogs on there and all of them, including that one, were deleted before I could save the images in the links there to my IPad. Most of it was JUST images that were already saved onto there, so I'm good to go for the most part, but stuff I only linked? I have to find them all over again.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
What Operational said. Smile
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Not getting The trap team light and dark characters when I had the chance.... , getting a xbox 360 instead of a ps3, and not changing to a better class this year in high school when I knew both my Geometry and Biology teacher were total fruitcakes,can't teach, and hate me for whatever reason....
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I missed several chase variants just because I visited several stores the day before they received a chase variant or I arrived 1 hour after someone bought the only one the store received.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
Not getting into bionicle sooner is the only one i can think of right now.
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
(06-15-2017, 09:39 AM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: What Operational said. Smile

Just in general? OK then.

I got nothing.
Except for not purchasing a copy of Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo-Geneva Show when I saw one in my "local" Game Traders store. Eh, it's OK now.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Not getting SuperChargers when it first came out. I was in that angry denial Skylanders-hating phase and thought that they really messed up by basically incorporating Mario Cart into Skylands. But then I played it and fell in love and currently it's my favourite game. Not sure if that's irony, but it feels like it.
Squee?
That is irony.
Can't be any worse than my refusal to play any of the Ratchet and Clank FUTURE series... then I play Tools of Destruction and I love it!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo