Battlecast Digital Discontinuing on September 1st
Skylanders Battlecast will no longer be playable digitally starting September 1st, 2017. If you wish to continue the game, you can play it with the physical trading cards.

[Image: 8719889628ac9b2cc8bc20e993c6167e.png]
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Aww man! That's too bad. Though we all knew it was coming. =(
You know what, I did find it really sad to see this one goes into the same fate as Cloud Patrol and Battlegrounds. Despite that game flopped with it's bad visuals, a boring setting and their broken glitches, The Artists who works on the cards took a lot of effort on making the pictures so good. That will only makes me think that should be remake into something else but even with that, I don't think they'll ever bring that up. Sure it's the same as Hearthstones (even better now I've remembered it), But what makes the game's good is the art that goes along with it. Considered it 4/10 in my book.

But still, it's ashamed that this one have to suffer while we're expecting a app game that we'll know it's not going to be great considered it will be the same quality as this one.
"Check out Skylanders Traplocke! A new way to play Trap Team."
It's in the Trap Team forums. Duh.
And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will always love youuuuuuuuuu.
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
Yeah that sucks, I was still playing from time to times... I'm gonna try to record gameplay, try to make .gif of animated cards and stuff but I don't want to film my iPhone with another iPhone, that's bad quality, I want to capture directly from the phone. How did you record gameplay CrystalBlazier? I think you have a Mac and use Quicktime? I'm on Windows and it seems a bit complicated to set up.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
I use X-Mirage, but sometimes it doesn't work right.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Not PLAYABLE?!?!
You gotta be s***ing me!!

I'd take matters into my own hands and turn this into a fan game, but I currently have minimal game development/design/coding skills. Currently, they're strictly limited to Game Maker.
Someone put the idea to someone else who cares about and knows how/what to do with the game.

By the way, while it's good we can play without the digital version... it'd be better if you could STILL PURCHASE THE CARDS!!!
(I don't have a playable deck - I have random cards, and that's it!)
I am sad that we won't be able to play digitally anymore, however at least we have the GLORIOUS cards. Their art really opened a window in the world of Skylands. There was so much character and awesomeness poured into each of them (Though some of them did look a little funny XD). I look forward to seeing what they post for playing with them IRL.
I have the skills to maybe recreate a simplified version of the game (no 3d models, no fancy animations, no online battles) Primordial, but I really doubt I have the time or dedication to redo an entire game only for a few dozens people to play it and to probably be taken down by Activision Undecided
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
If it were a fan game, however, Activision wouldn't care.
Amazingly, they don't seem to be fussed with fan games as long as they aren't offensive/inappropriate. Just Google "Crash Bandicoot fan games" and point out one that was shut down by Activision - good luck!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

Yeah true... I'll consider doing it but it's quite unlikely I'll have time for this kind of project.
As I said: I'd do it too if I knew how.
I just don't.

(At the very least, if the creator ever needed ideas... I'm your guy!)
Anyone else unable to play online matches? A message saying "Game Center is required for VS multiplayer mode" appears. I tap "Sign In", nothing happens. I rebooted my phone, signed out then signed in to both my icloud and Game Center accounts, start the game, a Game Center pop out saying "Welcome Back" appears as usual, but it does not work.
When I try to play Battlecast, can't even reach the main menu. I was thinking there was a possibility the story missions would still be playable, but no. RIP.

[Image: ripbattlecast.jpg]
Nope, the wording was that the game is gone for good. Surprised it wasn't deleted outright like some other old mobile games, but it's unusable unless it gets hacked. Thankfully we got everything we could out of it, but man... Those scrapped cards will haunt my game art reference folder for the rest of its days.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
The upshot is that if someone ever decided to take the assets and use them to create a fan-game, the option is-

Everyone-else: "WE GET IT, CLOK-ROO!"

Alright, alright! No need to be so harsh about it...
Man... Even though I've have played a little, I'm just sad to see it go for good. :'(
"Check out Skylanders Traplocke! A new way to play Trap Team."
It's in the Trap Team forums. Duh.