Star 
[Image: tPAdCbJ.png?1]

[Image: uRos9Wp.png]
[Image: BnWaWEA.png]
[Image: 2T6sDDF.png]
[Image: UQrohwf.png]

[Image: emRcRXx.png]

Enter Here!
Google Forms (Stable, To be tested) // mysurveylab embedded (Has a few bugs, Tested)

Enter with Google Forms:

My Survey Lab - Easier to Navigate:

Frequently Asked Questions
Here's list of some questions you might want to know the answers to.

Q1. Why do you need my forum/discord username?
A: We need your forum/discord username because we need to know who’s entered the events.

Q2. Do I need to enter every event?
A: No, you don’t. I recommend entering in the events you will most likely enjoy, and if you have time enter in some challenging events as well Smile

Q3. ­­­What happens after I enter an event
A: An event staff or I will likely review your submission. After reviewing we will keep a record of who’s entered each event, and will keep up to date.

Q4. Can I submit twice in an event?
A: Yes, you can, you can submit twice if you use the same username.  We will only count the submission with the best results.

Q5. Event Categories
Event Categories:

Updates
Latest Updates:

Share this post!
Help get the attention of all the Skylander Fans! (Just click on the text below)

Due to the image cap, I have to include some text, sorry for the inconvenience.

Just a quick reminder this is unofficial. Thought I'd let you know  Big Grin
Anyways, Good Luck!
How about "Fastest boss speedrun".
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
(07-07-2017, 06:03 PM)Operationgamer17 Wrote: How about "Fastest boss speedrun".

Added! 

Don't forget you can add as many as you want Smile
Keep Sharing Everyone Smile
[Image: cuSXB8E.png]
Looking for event staff & content creators! Message me now! 
K where do we submit our records?
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
(07-07-2017, 08:49 PM)Minelanders Wrote: K where do we submit our records?

So, currently we are in the Idea Stage. Basically, it's all about sharing ideas on ways to improve the post and suggesting new categories for the Skylands Academy World Records.

You can submit it during the Competitive Phase/Stage which starts in Early August, there will be a few options available then. If you want, you can post your record here now (in case you forget), but we won't be counting it till the competitive stage.

Basically, you can submit now in the comments, if you want (However, it won't be counted until the competitive stage) or you can wait till early August where a few ways are available to submit. Feel free to suggest new categories and ideas as well Smile

(I hope it was clear enough)

@Everyone | I added a few more categories & don't forget to keep posting category ideas
What about a game speedrun on Nightmare Mode. I can be good with that. Especially in Trap Team. It could be fun if you know what Skylanders your using for the job, especially when it comes to the fastest and also... Fastest Nightmare Mode Kaos Level Speedrun? Does that means Kaos Doom Challenge cause that can also work as well as Brocks Battle Arena of both Giants and Swap Force.
"Check out Skylanders Traplocke! A new way to play Trap Team."
It's in the Trap Team forums. Duh.
(07-08-2017, 06:08 PM)DashTwisterstorm Wrote: What about a game speedrun on Nightmare Mode. I can be good with that. Especially in Trap Team. It could be fun if you know what Skylanders your using for the job, especially when it comes to the fastest and also... Fastest Nightmare Mode Kaos Level Speedrun? Does that means Kaos Doom Challenge cause that can also work as well as Brocks Battle Arena of both Giants and Swap Force.

Sure, I'll add that. 

With the Nightmare Mode Speedrun idea, how would you like it to work?
All the speedrun times of each level of TRAP TEAM added up or... Were you thinking something different?

@Everyone
Keep on posting! I'm really liking these ideas Smile

EDIT: I just added a Share Button, please help spread the word!
(07-08-2017, 09:47 PM)OldManTigerMask Wrote: Sure, I'll add that. 

With the Nightmare Mode Speedrun idea, how would you like it to work?
All the speedrun times of each level of TRAP TEAM added up or... Were you thinking something different?

Well, I was also thinking about speedruns that you can't use villains or traps in. It's hell to do it with it but it can provide players to use their old characters and switch them that are both strong to the bosses and quick to the levels. Besides, the villains capture sequence eat up time. I might do a full one on that also the Adventure Packs level but I might do the standard one.

Trap Team and SWAP Force are both great to speedrun on.

Also, I might do my very first speedrun on Spyro's Adventures and I might break a new record that the other guy got on Youtube.

Here's the current record.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y-uEehMl8M

You can watch me do the run right now!
https://www.twitch.tv/dashtwisterstorm
(07-09-2017, 07:35 AM)DashTwisterstorm Wrote: Well, I was also thinking about speedruns that you can't use villains or traps in. It's hell to do it with it but it can provide players to use their old characters and switch them that are both strong to the bosses and quick to the levels. Besides, the villains capture sequence eat up time. I might do a full one on that also the Adventure Packs level but I might do the standard one.

Trap Team and SWAP Force are both great to speedrun on.

Ah, so like devisions, is this what you mean?

TRAP TEAM SPEEDRUN:
- No Villains or Traps
- With Villains & Traps

--
Would you like me to add Spyro's Adventure Speedrun? 

Quote:@Everyone Else
2 Weeks to go!

Share this post now
Facebook | Twitter  | Reddit  | Linked In | Pintrest | Google Plus
(07-09-2017, 03:01 PM)OldManTigerMask Wrote: Ah, so like devisions, is this what you mean?

TRAP TEAM SPEEDRUN:
- No Villains or Traps
- With Villains & Traps

--
Would you like me to add Spyro's Adventure Speedrun?
Yes! I was doing one on stream right now! I haven't started it yet because of the audio problem but it will start on 10:30 pm GMT
(07-09-2017, 03:25 PM)DashTwisterstorm Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 03:01 PM)OldManTigerMask Wrote: Would you like me to add Spyro's Adventure Speedrun?
Yes

Added Smile
I've got one, and it taps into something I both love and find extremely challenging... yet fun:

Fastest NIGHTMARE Mode Traptanium Kaos
Rule variants:
  • Normal - No restrictions.
  • Mono-Skylander - You can only fight using one Skylander; once their down, you have to restart. Villains allowed. Magic items allowed.
  • Villain Only - Only villains can attack Kaos. Skylanders CANNOT deal any damage at all.
  • Nightmare - No villains; magic items banned; one Skylander. Good luck!

This is for the pro players.
Look out!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
(07-10-2017, 08:00 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: I've got one, and it taps into something I both love and find extremely challenging... yet fun:

Rule variants:
  • Mono-Skylander - You can only fight using one Skylander; once their down, you have to restart. Villains allowed. Magic items allowed.
  • Villain Only - Only villains can attack Kaos. Skylanders CANNOT deal any damage at all.

Look out!

Oooooh I've loved this one. Although you said is the hardest, I'll try not to use Elites on my Nightmare Run! Therefore...

I'm doing a Livestream Speedrun on Spyro's Adventures right now! Check out my post!
(07-10-2017, 08:00 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: I've got one, and it taps into something I both love and find extremely challenging... yet fun:

Rule variants:

Look out!

Great Challenge. Definitely intrigued by the NIGHTMARE "Challenge". 
Added them all! (I have changed the names slightly, it doesn't change the challenge, just makes it simpler to understand Smile )
Can I ask you to remove the last of the Kaos final boss challenges that I suggested?
Now that I think about it, the challenge is actually BEATING the boss under those circumstances - it would take a super-human effort to pull it off. The other 3 are fine... not the last one, though.

Many apo-logies for the incon-weanience (if you get the reference).
Signing out!

WOAH! woah! Why are you withdrawing the challenge on the Nightmare Tier. If you and I know that the boss fight is a True Nightmare to take on then I'll (and maybe another super human) be the one to prove the mass difficulty of the boss fight.
I wanna try the one Skylander vs Nighmare Kaos Challenge!! I just need to remember to finish Nightmare mode first before doing that..... Tongue
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
(07-12-2017, 10:44 AM)Spyro156 Wrote: I wanna try the one Skylander vs Nighmare Kaos Challenge!! I just need to remember to finish Nightmare mode first before doing that..... Tongue

Do you think you're ready when that time comes. Because like he said, It's REAL TOUGH! you'll find out once you've finished Trap Team in Nightmare. Till then I'll get ready to conquer the Nightmare Tier.

No Villains!
Snap Shot Only!
Final Destination!
(07-12-2017, 11:18 AM)DashTwisterstorm Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 10:44 AM)Spyro156 Wrote: I wanna try the one Skylander vs Nighmare Kaos Challenge!! I just need to remember to finish Nightmare mode first before doing that..... Tongue

Do you think you're ready when that time comes. Because like he said, It's REAL TOUGH! you'll find out once you've finished Trap Team in Nightmare. Till then I'll get ready to conquer the Nightmare Tier.

No Villains!
Snap Shot Only!
Final Destination!

BRING IT ON!!! I can handle any challenge in Skylands!! XD
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
(07-12-2017, 09:03 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Can I ask you to remove the last of the Kaos final boss challenges that I suggested?
Now that I think about it, the challenge is actually BEATING the boss under those circumstances - it would take a super-human effort to pull it off. The other 3 are fine... not the last one, though.

Many apo-logies for the incon-weanience (if you get the reference).

It appears that a few people actually want to challenge themselves with that :o.
So, I won't remove it, because a lot of people are up for it, however, if you still want it to be removed, let me know. Smile
Really? Hm...
Maybe you could make a seperate segment for super-tough challenges.

Or maybe I or you should create a seperate thread from this for such scenarios.
Whaddya think?
Signing out!

(07-12-2017, 08:43 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Really? Hm...
Maybe you could make a seperate segment for super-tough challenges.

Or maybe I or you should create a seperate thread from this for such scenarios.
Whaddya think?

I've added an "EXTREMELY HARD SPEEDRUN" category. Not sure about second threads and all, trying to keep it all in one Big Grin
Also I've added a Fastest Giants Nightmare Mode Full-Game Speedrun. I've heard it's challenging. 

@Everyone

Keep on adding Challenges & Events. Really liking some of these ideas. 
10 DAYS TO GO before the end of STAGE ONE
[Image: 6cFrF5Q.png]
[Image: n7PrWkR.png]

Have any questions about the event? 
Go to the Skylands Academy Discord at these times to get some answers Smile
- All Dates & Times in Australian Eastern Standard Time -