Eclipse Blindness Prank - Not Funny
I know this family does hoaxes and clickbaits at times, but this... I don't think this type of thing is something to joke about? I think this is just some sick way of getting attention that I wouldn't expect this youtube channel to do. I mean, this is coming from the same channel who posted a fit over few of his videos getting struck with copyright over music he didn't own... 

EDIT: And NOW he added the word "skit" to the video. Should've added it in the first place.

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I used to like Skylander Boy and Girl, USED TO! They started loosing my attention as soon as it was obvious that the kids were loosing interest in the game. I totally stopped watching them once they burned the Tae Kwon Crow, that was pretty awful. I'm not going to watch this video, but it doesn't surprise me in the least.
Yeah I used to like them as well. But they stopped making videos on their Skylanders channel.
"Let's heat things up!"
Skylanders and dragons for life!
Whirlwind Flashwing Sunburn Camo Spyro Drobot Cynder Echo Spotlight Blackout 
Okay.... I was thinking about the same stuff last night and no matter if it's fake or real, I'm still angry.

For views: Shame on you, you made lot's of people concerned about your child and his safety, and you decide to joke about it? Go apologize and shut your channels down before any other idiot like you does something worse.

Ironically I seem more angry if it's real.

Real: Who the Thump Truck is stupid enough to take off their glasses to stare directly at the Slam Bam sun! Where in your tiny Astroblast brain did you think looking at a giant ball of flaming gas in the sky without protection was a good idea?! Even the dumbest of idiots have at least enough brain cells to have something in their brain click to look away! Slam Bam it!
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
This gives me horrible flashbacks to certain dad-ran channels, but it's probably a hoax. Skydad really irresponsible as seen in a lot of their live videos(god the Fiesta reveal with the kid throwing a tantrum on the E3 booth was something else), but he doesn't quite seem like the person to stoop that low.
Bröther may I have some elïxïr jüice
Okay, now I have no doubt that his eclipse video is just another clickbait.

A LOT of their fanbase is worried about their kid and they think it's all real despite the family's previous clickbait videos.

Of course, the family would do a low move if they posted an update video explaining "Mike recovered from his blindness" and not risk getting backlash for using their kid(s) as an obvious marketing tool. In their state of mind, they most likely wouldn't risk telling their massive fanbase that they faked their child's blindless and say it was all a joke. They would never own up to that.

They're starting to reach daddyoffive levels, in my opinion.
I was literally just about to say "Daddyoffive" but Crystal beat me to it. I really hope this is fake. But even then, using blindness as clickbait is just not done.
Squee?
I hope their kids get taken away from them like daddyofive.
Also, this is the ambulance sound effect at the end of their video. So, yeah, this is all a sick joke that I doubt they would reveal, seeing as they made most of their fanbase worry.

https://www.pond5.com/sound-effect/20639...drive.html
Of course it's a fake, it's an accident just like their own lives.
Update video, they revealed the video was a prank. A lot of their older fans not happy.

I appreciate that they apologized, but the fact they thought of it in the first place just makes me furious. I accept their apology but it's not enough to forgive them. The damage has been done and it's their fault.
And this is part of the reason I stay AWAY from these big YouTube channels: they don't care about content anymore and only care about views/making money.
The only anomaly to this that I see at the moment are the Game Theorists - at the very least they EDUCATE you while watching the videos.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo