Releases of the Missing Figures (Chompy Mage and the Last Crystals)
I've noticed my stores did not get much Crystals and Skylanders like they used to so I've decided to gave Activision a post onto their community site. If you want to reply to support or correct it, be my guest.

https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Skyl...81386#M469

I understand about the sales not doing so well as it suppose to and the releases of each games can get crowded by each releases but our Most Notable Boss from Giants as a Figure in Imaginators Out of Stock is ridiculous.

(Update: I also added Heartbreaker Buckshot onto the post)
"Check out Skylanders Traplocke! A new way to play Trap Team."
It's in the Trap Team forums. Duh.
Heartbreaker Buckshot is missing too.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
(08-31-2017, 01:09 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: Heartbreaker Buckshot is missing too.

You Right! I must have forgotten about him a few months past. It's been that long since we heard topic about him
Lost Imaginite Mines isn't out in the US, either.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
I still don't understand why the Lost Imaginite Mines isn't out in the U.S right now. I thought it was out sometime in May. But I also don't understand why we haven't got the other figures either.
"Let's heat things up!"
Skylanders and dragons for life!
Whirlwind Flashwing Sunburn Camo Spyro Drobot Cynder Echo Spotlight Blackout 
It almost seems like Activision have gone:
"Right; this toys-to-life department isn't working anymore. We need a different strategy..."
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Well I don't think that's the case Clok-Roo. I have read the posts that have the same purpose as this one and many of them have answers that read
"It's the stores fault for not ordering stocks for you to buy. Blame them, not us!"
We could get these figures for a decent price for them if they are willing to start up the development of the Traps and the Figurines one more time to give the fans what they want. They only got one year to redeem themselves from their mistakes and if they succeed filling in the blanks like before, then we'll be good for Imaginators.
Yeah, they did show signs of re-releasing figures from SWAP Force during Imaginators. What's the problem?
Walmart exclusive.

We don't even HAVE Walmarts in Australia! What chance do we have?
Or other countries outside America for that matter?!