Kairi's Inktober doodles (I'm terrible at this inktober thing)
I never thought of doing anything for Inktober, also i'm NOT following the official Inktober Prompts... I didren't even knew there was a list of Prompts.

But I wanted to go with this idea instend, of cosplaying my OC's as characters either videogames, cartoons, anime, etc, I hope it doesn't bother you. Everything is done by hand and not with mouse but do "cheat" a little with drawing with pencil before jumping drawing with the pen, it's more easy to control what i'm doing, and yes the doodles are based on the renders of there respective characters, but I didren't trace, whatsoever...

Day 1

[Image: inktober_day_1__inkclaire_by_marielkeyba...bp7qqu.png]

[/spoiler]

Day 2

[Image: inktober_day_2__brie_by_marielkeybash96-dbpbjaa.jpg]
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Destiny to Skylands
You really are a talented artist, no matter what you use!

Although I am slightly distracted by the first one a bit... I know you're defining the mouth, but from my perspective it looks like a mini-moustache. (Yes, I'm not the most intelligent human being.)
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
(10-02-2017, 09:32 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: You really are a talented artist, no matter what you use!

Although I am slightly distracted by the first one a bit... I know you're defining the mouth, but from my perspective it looks like a mini-moustache. (Yes, I'm not the most intelligent human being.)

It's supposed to be lips, I hate drawing them, but Day 3 is coming tomorrow.
Apologies that Day 3 never happened, the drawing got screw up and trying to replace it drained me.

So here's day 4 instend.

[Image: inktober_day_4__luxury__read_description...bpjkzp.jpg]
Wow! Truly impressive! Smile
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
Is it OK for me to say that I find it cute? Because I do. Smile
Signing out!

Season 2 Hype, he's a cosplay.

[Image: inktober__cielo_by_marielkeybash96-dbpr9n7.jpg]
Nice!
Very serious and sinister like - I dig it!
Signing out!