Coustum skylanders
Smashhit Here is where we share what skylanders exist in our heads if you know what I mean. Feel free to describe a skylander you made up ,example what he/she looks like or is , what weapons they have,what there three attacks are(you can put all upgrades if you thought up that much ) . Also share as many as you want.also give backstory if you want.

THE ROBBER. Back story: The robber was just a regular guy until a misunderstanding happened with the police which ended up in him getting arrested . Though the robber kept breaking out the same way over and over. One day he saw a giant truck heading down a hill about to crush a small populated area .it turns out Kaos trolls accidentally sent it over while heading some where else.So with what he had he stopped the truck from chrushing the people and then was recruited to be a skylander. And then was arrested for the 103rd time. Attack one: giant gun ( hold x to rapid fire) attack two: strange fart( like a mine , leaves little cloud that damages enimys) attack three : just gooooooooo ( kinda like fryno's bike ability,no more needs to be said.)
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
Those are original characters, not customs. Custom Skylanders are custom paint or alterations to figures - OCs are probably better in general Fan Material.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
I'm fairly certain that's what he meant, Graupel.
Though that doesn't explain why or how he misspelt "custom" in the thread title.

Anyway, I don't so much as have original ideas although I would like to amiibo-Skylanders for Sonic the Hedgehog and Pit.
That's alright, isn't it?
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

(04-24-2016, 03:57 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: I'm fairly certain that's what he meant, Graupel.
Though that doesn't explain why or how he misspelt "custom" in the thread title.

Anyway, I don't so much as have original ideas although I would like to amiibo-Skylanders for Sonic the Hedgehog and Pit.
That's alright, isn't it?

Sure that's completely fine.
Popfizz Astroblast  Are the guys i hate.
Thanks for clearing that up!
The only problem is GETTING permission to do those amiibo-Skylanders! Vicarious got lucky enough to get Bowser and DK; good luck getting Sonic and/or Pit! Oh well, one can dream.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!