Spyro Reignited Trilogy
First look at the Peace Keepers.
https://www.twitter.com/SpyroTheDragon/s...1654710272
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
Question is are they going to remove THAT ONE taunt from the gnorcs?
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ I make silly AUs for a living.
It's possible they are gonna censor it.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
But that was one of the best and funniest parts of the Peace Keepers!
OK... I'm already becoming more concerned than I should be.

I don't if this is going to have the same magic as Insomniac Games.
i something found about for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy peace keepers world:
here's the link:
http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/File:CannonP...gnited.jpg
http://spyro.wikia.com/wiki/File:Peace_K...gnited.jpg
It’s been already posted.
I really hope we can see some gameplay soon. I neeeed to see the new UI.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
I just thought of something that could be in the remasters... although it's admittedly pretty unlikely.

Most of us probably already know of the infamous Japanese port of the first Spyro game, and all of its... um, how to put this tactfully...
Mistakes.

Well, there was one GOOD thing about that port that I thought would be a cool addition to the collection roster of all 3 games in the Reignited Trilogy: dragonfly eggs.
I also figured that the more of them you collect, you will further upgrade Sparx, allowing him to take an extra hit - like in A Hero's Tail - and maybe even point you in the direction of the nearest gems, kind of like a compass.
Again, it's unlikely (VERY unlikely), but what do you think of the idea?
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Also I want to see Gnasty Gnorc and the Dragons, I think we only seen one so far, also the dragon statues in HD.
Given that each dragon realm had a different dragon design style, it would be interesting to see how they look.
One thing they could do - but I don't expect it to happen (yes, this is going to be a regular thing with me now) - is give the dragons motif to match the theme of the level. You know, war for the Peace Keepers; magician for magic crafters; warm clothing for the Ice Cavern... that sort of thing.
Signing out!
Ice Cavern~

[Image: 30738796_964704633689984_422773464245259...e=5B6F220A]
Seems like a lot of people were hoping for a Spring world in Spyro 2 and it's been confirmed it's probably not happening - Insomniac devs were interviewed in a recent Spyro 3 speedrun and said they never planned for one to begin with.
So all this time, fans have been speculating the existence of the Spring homeworld...
Well, at least we have the Myth's Awaken fan game.
Signing out!
Numskull posted about their upcoming Spyro merchandise with new Spyro keyart:

New Activision blog on Toys For Bob. Toys For Bob’s Paul Yan talks about working at the studio, and why both Spyro veterans and newcomers alike will enjoy Spyro Reignited Trilogy when it releases on September 21st.

"Toys For Bob embraced the challenge of creating fun and became known for high-quality animation and design capabilities. After Activision became Toys for Bob’s parent company on May 3, 2005, the studio pioneered the “Toys-to-Life category” of games with Skylanders, a franchise based off Spyro’s home world that spawned six AAA games between 2011 to 2016."

Maybe I'm reading into the wording too much, but this reads like the Skylanders franchise in on a temporary/short term hiatus
[Image: ftEzroE.gif]
(04-27-2018, 04:07 PM)JCW555 Wrote: "Toys For Bob embraced the challenge of creating fun and became known for high-quality animation and design capabilities. After Activision became Toys for Bob’s parent company on May 3, 2005, the studio pioneered the “Toys-to-Life category” of games with Skylanders, a franchise based off Spyro’s home world that spawned six AAA games between 2011 to 2016."

Maybe I'm reading into the wording too much, but this reads like the Skylanders franchise in on a temporary/short term hiatus

At the very least it is. Who knows what’s going on behind the scenes, though?
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
I don't mind a Hiatus, TFB is still polishing and still working on the Ignited Trilogy. Didren't they say they're making a game in Unreal Engine?
Yeah, the Unreal game *is* the Reignited Trilogy

https://twitter.com/UnrealEngine/status/...5781164039
I'm glad this was pointed out in the article. Smile

[Image: 8cbc9ffa865d58ea05cf1aedc7aa27ca.png]
I'm ok with this getting adressed, if it wasn't for Skylanders I woulden't get interested in Spyro to begin with.

Still going to play the PS1 Classics, I never finished the first game, but the Controller stopped working on me.
A lot of the worlds in TFB's Skylanders games remind me of classic Spyro levels, so I'm not shocked that TFB used a lot of inspiration from Classic Spyro into Skylanders.
Taking inspiration and replicating it are two very different things, I'm afraid.
I admit, though, that I can see a lot of the classic Spyro elements in the Skylander games made by Toys for Bob. But I prefer the games by Vicarious Visions because they feel more Skylanders than they do Spyro.
Signing out!
(04-27-2018, 06:59 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Taking inspiration and replicating it are two very different things, I'm afraid.
I admit, though, that I can see a lot of the classic Spyro elements in the Skylander games made by Toys for Bob. But I prefer the games by Vicarious Visions because they feel more Skylanders than they do Spyro.

But TFB were the creators of the Skylanders IP/concept (back when it was known as Spyro's Kingdom and before that with the dark and edgy Spyro game), and the developers of 4/6 Skylanders games, no? In that case, TFB wanted to create Skylanders to be inspired by classic Spyro, but Vicarious Visions deviated from that concept then, to......mixed results, if the reception to SuperChargers is anything to go by.
Regardless, I prefer SWAP Force and SuperChargers over all other Skylander games.
I have better faith in Vicarious Visions as developers, anyway.
Signing out!
(04-27-2018, 05:16 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: I'm glad this was pointed out in the article. Smile

[Image: 8cbc9ffa865d58ea05cf1aedc7aa27ca.png]
Gee,That was nice of them Smile
New Gamestop preorder bonus currently in Germany.

[Image: 1min.jpg]
High Caves comparison -

[Image: 31870713_973535029473611_460490718993973...e=5B61036B]
I love it! Those gold arches are pretty impratical, though.