Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Bet I can do an art parody of that, Roo.

That art looks good.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Everyone is Here!
the Spyro Reignited Trilogy art roster is so beautiful and so awesome and so great without limits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i love it
(10-26-2018, 08:08 PM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: Bet I can do an art parody of that, Roo.

That art looks good.

Knock yourself out!
I'd love to see the final product!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

That is so beautiful!
Last week I was invited to Toys For Bob HQ along with several other Spyro fans. I got myself some gameplay footage and even did an interview on the Reignited Trilogy.

Full details on the content download of Spyro Reignited!

Quote:Activision has confirmed to IGN that "The trilogy will ship with content from each of the three games, including the entire first game and a subset of levels from games 2 and 3. In order for the full Reignited Trilogy offerings, a day one update is required.

When asked for further clarification, Activision confirmed this means some full levels will be included on the Reignited Trilogy disc, and other full levels will need to be downloaded as part of a Day 1 update. So, should someone purchase the Trilogy on disc but not be able to connect their console to the internet, they would be able to play those levels on the disc, but not the full, original level suites of Spyro: Ripto's Rage and Spyro: Year of the Dragon."
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
all that's so great awesome dino mine's graphics
and i love it
This Game does have some Skylander-ish elements to it

1.The Dragons look Different(Some are voiced by Skylander Actors)
2.Elora kinda looks like Tessa
3.Ripto,Gnasty and other villains look like they could be Skylander Villains because of they way they're designed
4.Sheila,Bentley,Agent 9 and Sgt Bryd are kinda like Skylanders

I can pretend I'm playing Skylanders except I'm only playing as Spyro
Teasers and Cutscene for Ripto and the Sorceress were revealed by IGN!

Show ContentSpoiler:
that's will be double extra awesome fun on Spyro Reignited Trilogy on 13th november!
Head’s up. The street date was broken and some people that got the game early are streaming it, which is resulting in their Twitch accounts being suspended.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
Anyone got Reignited?
Not yet, I hope for a pc release soon. Crash had one, so does Spyro as well.

Although what did you think about it Crystal?
I'm enjoying it so far. Smile
Not going to get it...

After seeing some gameplay and the cutscenes, I'm just not feeling the buzz I got with the classic original.
I will admit that the standalone cutscenes - especially for Spyro 3 - give a LOT more personality to the characters... but that's about all I can say that have ACTIVELY improved upon from a viewers perspective.
Nothing else is really grabbing me... And if you allow me to go off on a tangent for a bit, I can explain why.

I saw this video last night where the guy was talking about whether PokéMon had gotten bad (bear with me). Now, he didn't mean bad as in "awful, unplayable, messy" he meant bad as in "not what it once was." And he actually made some good points. (If anyone is interested, I'll create a separate thread with the video in it posing the question.)
One of his arguments was when he brought X/Y/Sun/Moon; the games look good and play fantastically... but they lack in - as he put it - satisfaction. And the primary reason was because by then, the games had become so easy and they started holding your hands, so there was no satisfying feedback when you beat a "strong" opponent. Back in Generations before, you had to WORK for your success - which is true - so there was a lot of satisfaction in when you overcame a Gym Leader or the Champion.

That's how I feel about Reignited as an observer... only swap out 'satisfying' for 'happy.'
I don't feel happy when I look at the Reignited Trilogy. I feel... nothing.
I don't feel the heart; I don't feel the charm; I don't feel the same sensation that I did with N. Sane.

All the amount of praise in the world will never make me like/buy Reignited...
I'm just not feeling it.
i've playing the Spyro Reignited Trilogy yesterday and it's very triple extra awesome best and was worth the waiting. it was happiest day of my life!!!!
I got it,And my Brother and I enjoyed it
How many Skylanders references/easter eggs are in the trilogy?

Cause this is going to be fun.

Also with the whole Trilogy, while i'm not a fan of collectatons, Spyro is an exception well except in certain aspects, although Stone Hill and Tree Tops will still be the bane of my existance.
I havew to agree with you about Stone Hill and Tree Tops...

Stone Hill because I swear they just placed the gems on the hill-bank randomly and haphazardly, and Tree Tops because it's Tree Tops... it just sucks!

I've seen only one real Skylanders nod: a dragon in the Dream Weavers is holding a lamp that bears a resemblance to a Magic Trap.
Also - while not a reference/Easter Egg - Bentley's voice actor is OBVIOUSLY Dave Mitchell who did Sharpfin... it's not even subtle. They sound the exact same.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

Also i hate how everyone is saying Spyro is back. Hello, he was never gone, Skylanders is a thing.
True that
(11-17-2018, 02:24 PM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: Also i hate how everyone is saying Spyro is back. Hello, he was never gone, Skylanders is a thing.

You're not alone...
He never even left!! How can you say he's “Come back?”

Oh, yeah, CLASSIC Spyro has returned, but that's still not really Spyro coming back.
*angry sigh*
Spyro topped the UK sales charts.
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2...mes-retail
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867