Beta Feedback Thread
Post your suggestions and game issues on Ring of Heroes here!
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
More ways to get gems that don't take forever, for the love of Eon.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
I can think of one, an auto button that lets the Skylanders go at the enemies without commands. (useful against weaker enemies and just want the Skylanders do the work themselves)
(06-19-2018, 10:11 AM)Barrysun Wrote: I can think of one, an auto button that lets the Skylanders go at the enemies without commands. (useful against weaker enemies and just want the Skylanders do the work themselves)

There is one. Click the circle made of arrows next to the faster speed button. However, it can't summon villains on its own, but that's like one glance at the screen every few minutes.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
I do have to wonder if we'll see some more villains, Skylanders, and challenges in the future, villains like Moneybones, Captain Dreadbeard, Sheep mage, and Hector? and maybe some unused Skylanders like Eye brawl, Bat spin, and Tuff luck.
welp, the beta testing is now over. I'm hoping they'll incorporated our data from the beta version to the final version.
plus I'm hoping they'll add in missing Skylanders,and Villains from 3DS games and adventure packs
Unfortunately the data will be reset and we'll start over from scratch in the full release.
I didn't enjoy that much to be honest Trying to unlock Characters is hard, well I hope the final release is better.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Everyone is Here!
I hope they don't do the Microtransaction thing in the Full Game
yea know, after playing with Dissdia Final Fantasy Opera, It makes me wonder about Skylanders doing daily events as well. (can be useful for easyer to recruit new Skylanders and Villains, other then Doom raiders)
(06-25-2018, 07:56 AM)Skymiibo12 Wrote: I hope they don't do the Microtransaction thing in the Full Game

They're going to have them. How else are they are going to make money in this mobile game?
Great,Now The Skylanders Series is in really trouble now,Gamers hate Microtransactions
They can always ignore the microtransactions. They’re optional.
As long they don't go into the "watch this ad to unlock x thing" direction. I hate that, also having ad banner. At least games like Kingdom Hearts Union X don't have ads at all.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Everyone is Here!