What Grinds My Gears
What Really Grinds my gears is one someone says they're not excited for the Reignited Trilogy or Don't care about,Spyro Fans have to say "They're just annoying Skylanders Fans who are hating on this game because all they care about they're precious Skylanders,That's Why Skylanders is being Cancelled"They're calling the Skylander Fans Annoying when they're the ones being annoying to Skylanders Fans.This is really making me not care about Reignited Trilogy.I have to admit this,Its hard being a Skylanders Fan. Angry
Amen to that.
It's raining Amen to that, hallelujah!
Angel The legacy of Spyro must go on.
Big Grin  Punching your computer is not the answer.
Thank you,This is drive us all nuts!
A big part of the problem is that they refused to grow up and move on from the classic games. Heck, most of them don't even wish to acknowledge the existence of A Heroes Tale, which is a fantastic Spyro game. Ever since Spyro went through the The Legend of Spyro trilogy, the fanbase just became ugly.
I've had to learn this all the hard way with the Crash Bandicoot fanbase... don't even get me started.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
Can you tell me your story about the Crash Bandicoot Fanbase?
There should be a video of "Entering the Spyro Fandom like" or "The Fandom Files" videos, that would be lit, because talking about bad fandoms this is the one they should tackle this one as well.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ I make silly AUs for a living.
Yes,Please,Someone,Make a video like that it should be made
I If I wasn't so lazy with my videos, I'd do it alright.
I might do it still, though. Don't get your hopes up, though...

And in response to your request about my story with the Crash Bandicoot fanbase...
Urgh... fine.

The problem with the Crash fanbase actually ties itself to the original trilogy, much like with Spyro. To them, the first 3 games - though you can discount the original Crash 1 - are untouchable and perfect. Everything else, with the unfair exception of Crash Twinsanity, is just garbage.
Strangely, I used to be one of these blind fans... but after finding YouTuber jerimiahasiaih (I think that' show it's spelt) I began to see the light. And only then did I see just how ugly and one-sided the Crash fanbase was, and formed my own opinions.
I went from being onside to being an outsider, and I don't regret it. I've gained an unbreakable affection for Mind Over Mutant and a sense of genuine boredom for Crash Twinsanity.
It was this moment that my gaming mindset became clear, and I've tried to avoid being associated with fanbases that over-exacerbate their opinions on certain games.

It's a big part of why I like the Skylander community. We are all outsiders, united by a common cause:
Our love for the Skylanders series.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!
I don't know why people avoid talking about the Fandoms of those two clearly these need to be called out.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ I make silly AUs for a living.
(07-01-2018, 06:49 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: I If I wasn't so lazy with my videos, I'd do it alright.
I might do it still, though. Don't get your hopes up, though...

And in response to your request about my story with the Crash Bandicoot fanbase...
Urgh... fine.

The problem with the Crash fanbase actually ties itself to the original trilogy, much like with Spyro. To them, the first 3 games - though you can discount the original Crash 1 - are untouchable and perfect. Everything else, with the unfair exception of Crash Twinsanity, is just garbage.
Strangely, I used to be one of these blind fans... but after finding YouTuber jerimiahasiaih (I think that' show it's spelt) I began to see the light. And only then did I see just how ugly and one-sided the Crash fanbase was, and formed my own opinions.
I went from being onside to being an outsider, and I don't regret it. I've gained an unbreakable affection for Mind Over Mutant and a sense of genuine boredom for Crash Twinsanity.
It was this moment that my gaming mindset became clear, and I've tried to avoid being associated with fanbases that over-exacerbate their opinions on certain games.

It's a big part of why I like the Skylander community. We are all outsiders, united by a common cause:
Our love for the Skylanders series.
There something I have to tell you,My older brother told me that if you played a game  that you liked and everyone else hated it,You don't have to have the same opinions as theirs as long as you had fun with the game then you can say that you loved it,A Good Example is Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex,When I was in 2nd Grade on my 8th Birthday My Dad got me Crash Bandicoot the Wrath of Cortex,Many people hated that game for the loading,vehicle levels and boss fights.but when I played it I really enjoyed it,I didn't care about the loading screen,The Vehicle levels were actually decent and the boss battles weren't so bad.I had fun with Wrath of Cortex no matter what people say and that's why it became one of my Favorite Crash Games of all time. And Besides it was way better than Spyro Enter the Dragonfly,At least with Wrath of Cortex,they tried.This is what some Game Reviewers don't get,You don't have to agree with everyone else,If you liked the game then stick with your opinion don't let anyone else call you out for liking said game.And Besides the Skylanders Community is more sane compared to the Spyro Community.