Season 3 Trailer of Skylanders Academy
The trailer for Skylanders Academy Season 3 is here! This new season will released on Netflix September 28th next Friday!

Quote:All is not right at Skylanders Academy. After being turned evil at the hands of uber-villain STRYKORE, Spyro returns as an undercover agent, set on finding an ancient artifact hidden at the Academy that will help his new dark master take over the Skylands! With Kaos out on his own quest to spread evil as a dastardly pirate captain, it will take all of the Skylanders uniting together -- along with some new characters and alliances -- to help Spyro remember the true hero he really is if they have any hope of stopping Strykore and restoring peace to the realm.

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
at last i saw it the trailer where i was waiting and it was crazy awesome. the kaos it is the jack sparrow for laughs.
So then...
Show ContentSpoiler:
Very nice! Glad to see they're using more effects just from these clips as well.
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
My brain can't handle it!!!

Show ContentSpoiler:
I do have to wonder if...
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
They also just updated the website!

https://www.skylanders.com/academy

Show ContentSpoiler:
My reactions in this video below...
I'm... speechless.

Show ContentWARNING: Contains course language.:
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

Ok i'm freaking out. First the KH3 TGS Trailer and now this.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ The Light is Gathering Together. Hearts Driven by One Oath, One Purpose.
Show ContentSpoiler:
Squee?
Long time no see, Sky!
And yeah, I'm hyped right now.
Signing out!

Just a joke with spoiler character.

Show ContentSpoiler:
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ The Light is Gathering Together. Hearts Driven by One Oath, One Purpose.
oooooooooooooooooo I'm so glad they finally got Flynn on ;u; still hopin on Krankcase

Everything else has me puuuuuuumped ;u; Excited for some dark spyro muwahahhahahaa! >:3
[Image: kaos_no_colors_whlogo_by_weirdhyenas-dcna172.gif]
(09-19-2018, 05:49 PM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: Just a joke with spoiler character.

Show ContentSpoiler:

You took that from me.
Not that I have a problem with it, because it is pretty true. Smile 

Show ContentSpoiler:
Signing out!