Pokemon Thread
New story trailer:

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
That trailer was good, really games lately are getting some good trailers.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Ironhearted
Now to wait for an English version of the trailer...
Just so that I can work out what is going on!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
(10-04-2017, 08:44 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Now to wait for an English version of the trailer...
Just so that I can work out what is going on!

In the comments section someone did make a rough translation of the text.

Originally I wasn't very sure about getting this game since it just seemed like another normal third version with upgrades like emerald,platinum, etc but this trailer definitely showed me this time it more than just a little game play upgrade. This trailer really feels like as if it this was a trailer for a movie instead of a video games and I love it!
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
New trailer:

Sounds like we're going to be able to visit the Ultra beasts in their own world... I can look forward to that. I wonder how they breed?
Welp! Now we're being invaded by alien trainers....
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge BUT Imagination." -Albert Einstein
I wonder what they're called.
plus I wouldn't mind seeing more Alolan form Pokemon, some Move tutors, and other additional areas in the game.
The trailer said they're called "The Ultra Recon Squad".
The Ultra Recon Squad... prrtt... Sounds silly for a team like them.
The Ultra Recon Squad USE Ultra Beasts?!
I don't trust these guys as far as I can throw a house!

Suddenly, Lusamine doesn't seem so bad.
Signing out!

(10-05-2017, 07:38 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: The Ultra Recon Squad USE Ultra Beasts?!
I don't trust these guys as far as I can throw a house!

Suddenly, Lusamine doesn't seem so bad.
But it makes sense, alien trainers using alien pokemon. Besides it so far doesn't seem they have any other pokemon besides UBs in their world so for them an Xurkitree is like using a Pikachu.... except this one can probably kill you with just a little spark....

New trailer!
this one features upgrades for the Rotom Dex and new signature moves for Necrozma's new forms while fused with Lunala and Solgaleo. both normal and Z-moves alike
So this is basically the video version of everything from that CoroCoro leak we had recently.
What were those other Rotom powers they sneaked in? I missed most of them.
Signing out!

We got another trailer, this time it showcases a darker story

I don't know why, but when I think of darkness in Pokemon, it makes me wonder if we'll ever adventure back on Orra someday.
*copyed and paste from Serebii* 
Some new information has come out about Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon via an interview in the Famitsu magazine which has leaked on a Japanese blog. At present, the magazine is not out so details may require further translation. It confirms that the game is further detailed than people believe with there being further post-game story content than before, adding that it is far more in-depth than Pokémon Emerald & Platinum in terms of change and that the story is twice that of Pokémon Sun & Moon's. It also states that catching and training Pokémon will have elements to make it easier to obtain compared to Sun & Moon. It also confirms that you will encounter various Legendary Pokémon through the Ultra Wormholes when you travel through portals on Solgaleo & Lunala, including Legendary Pokémon, noting the possibility of Mewtwo. We'll bring more as it comes*

sounds interesting... it makes me wonder if we'll also meet mythical pokemon in the wormholes too
So this is the English version of that Japanese trailer we got earlier on.
At least we now KNOW what the characters are saying.

This is definately a 180 degree spin on the original Sun/Moon.
Maybe I'll actually care about Lusamine for once...
Sorry i have been inactive for so long!! (have not forgotton about you guys!!) But i heard that pokemon ultra sun/moon are going to be the FINAL games on the 3ds they're going to be making a "Core" pokemon game for the switch, but its not going to be released until next year..
 I Have Legendary Bash, He is practically a tank.
I read about that. I'll miss playing Pokemon on my 3DS. pff
So will I.
I currently have no intention on getting a Switch - outside of Mario + Rabbids. So this is pretty much the end of PokèMon for me...
I'll miss you, you little (and large) legends.
Sad
Perhaps I'll get a switch on black Friday if the sale price is good enough. But I'll still stick to my 2ds for my anytime/anywhere gaming because I feel like I'm bound to lose a switch or get it stolen if I bring it to school or a store lol.
I'm thankful I have a switch! which means I'm looking forward to it!
Welp I can't play the remakes even if they come out next year. I grew up playing Pokemon Diamond in my Preteen years. You could call me Gen4 kid, but I love to play the games in general.
Spoiler:
Here's what I don't get:
this makes me wonder if we'll be battling other villain teams.
(10-25-2017, 04:22 PM)Barrysun Wrote: this makes me wonder if we'll be battling other villain teams.

If so I hope Team Plasma shows up (mainly because I started pokemon with BW, plus I LOVE their battle music!) Might be a pretty BIG stretch but hey, I can dream. Smile
*copied from serebii*

The currently running Mega Stone distributions are about to end on Tuesday October 31st. These distributions are thge only way to get the specific Mega Stones in Pokémon Sun & Moon so be sure to get them while you can. The codes are as follows
M2DESCENT - Mewtwonite X & Mewtwonite Y
INTIMIDATE - Beedrillite, Mawilite, Medichamite, Audinite
AZUL - Pidgeotite, Steelixite, Heracronite, Houndoominite
MATSUBUSA - Sceptilite, Blazikenite, Swampertite, Cameruptite, Banettite
SABLEVOLANT - Tyranitarite, Manectite, Abomasite, Aggronite
POYONG - Gardevoirite, Galladite, Lopunnite, Diancite
DRACHE - Ampharosite, Altarianite, Latiasite, Latiosite
Just 2 more weeks until we can get our hands on Ultra Sun/Moon!
I still wonder if they'll have plans for the mythical Pokemon this generation.
plus I wonder if they will partner up with Genius Sonority so we can get a chance to battle Evice, Nascour, Gonzap, Miror B, and Greevil from team snagem and Cipher.
So it seems the rumors were true and past villain team boss are coming back as well. Which also means
Spoiler: