Pokemon Thread
I don't if they are actually real, some think it could be fake. The Dog Obviously is a pokémon in the new game.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Ironhearted
Zygarde's other formes in Sun and Moon.

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
(This comment is regarding the video, not your comment, Crystal)
About time! We were all wondering when we would see Zygarde 10% and Perfect Zygarde in gameplay.
Now to work out why we only get them now and not in Gen VI.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Three New Pokémon Confirmed Plus new Game Mode.
Is it bad that I am most excited for Grubbin?
No why?
I wasnt completely serious, however most people dont like Bug types. I fricken love em though.
Well favorite bug pokémon is Scolipade, I always loved it's design. Grubbin looks like it would evolve twice.
Ah, so they're making free-for-all official now? That should be fun.
The amount of strategy involved with it will be high up there.

And as a fan of Bug types myself, I am interested to see where Grubbin goes in terms of evolution. Should be an interesting and fun choice.
Signing out!

The Free-for-All ahhh... i'll get good memories of these battles with my siblings XD. However i hope next month more pokémon are Revealed. I just wonder how many new Pokémon will be in this game.
I still need them to reveal the version exsclusives so I can make up muh darn mind which version I will main.
(06-15-2016, 12:27 PM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote: The Free-for-All ahhh... i'll get good memories of these battles with my siblings XD. However i hope next month more pokémon are Revealed. I just wonder how many new Pokémon will be in this game.

Given how few they gave us in X and Y, hopefully a LOT more!
But then there's that saying: less is more.
Signing out!

More Pokémon Revealed 
I was right about Grubbin after all, it does evolve twice.

Also we got the names for the Koala and the Rock Dog Pokémon:
   Komala and Rockruff.

It also hints in Rockruff's Info that it's might evolve only at night?
Just went to the Database for more info. They seem to like their Electric- and Bug-type PokèMon here, don't they? I'm also iffy on the new Drampa. If that's the Gen VII pseudo-legend, then what an appalling typing.

I'll explain: Normal-type brings in the Fighting-type weakness, with only type oriented plus being it's immunity to Ghost-. Dragon-type is my least favourite simply because it is only effective against itself; plus, weakness to both Ice- and Fairy-types - with the latter being immune to Dragon-type attacks.
I DO like, however, the abilities. Sap Sipper adds an extra immunity to Grass-type (though who in the competitive world would be stupid enough to use a Grass-type on a Dragon-type?) and Berserk gives it a sense of Endure usage... Provided it's stats are oriented around sweeping and not bulk, like Goodra.
Signing out!

New Pokémon Revealed.
Poisons ALL Pokemon types??
Yeah it sounds kinda crazy...

He is totally going to ubers at this point.
I do n't care about the Nwta-game much, but yeah, this guy is DEFINATELY going to be the most feared Toxic-stalled ever!
That ability is just TOO broken! First Protean for offence, now this for annoyance. What's next?
Signing out!

This Pokemon GO app is getting very popular, but it's already getting a lot of attention when players get hurt or discover something disturbing in their search for Pokemon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-...-injuries/

http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/8/1213274...dy-wyoming
The last article is messed up. I don't know Pokémon GO should have some warnings to prevent people from getting hurt.
People running while looking down at their watch, I bet. If I could get that watch, I'd be eager to have a go!
If only I were able to find my favourite PokéMon where I live... oh well, I'll guess I'll have to do without a Sneasel.
Signing out!

The fact she found a body is not a bad thing in itself. If she had not been there playing the game, who knows what would have happened.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
It's the start of a worldwide occurrence with this game: players getting injured in real life, discovering some disturbing things....
Bad news, guys: the PokèMon GO! problem is apparently so bad that it got reported on the news.
I just saw it being reported on Channel 7 (Australia) News about how people just looking at their phones whilst playing the game have walked into things. One guy nearly walked out onto the road, and was only stopped by his child. AND THIS WAS ONLY IN ADELAIDE!!

On the plus side, a good reminder of the dangers of looking at your phone while out on the street.
Signing out!

So CoroCoro leaks we got two new pokémon revealed.

[Image: 13645088_1053373994748887_44448270924636...e=57F57208]

Both they have an interesting typing Normal/Fighting and Fairy/Ghost. Also that ghost looks like a dead Pikachu. Creepy.
"The bear is named Kiteruguma. It's Normal/Fighting. The only Pokemon of that type combo so far are Meloetta Pirouette and Mega Lopunny. It gets the ability Klutz, or a new one called Fluffy. "People in Alola are scared of Kiteruguma to the point of having warning signs about it. It is really strong and can break anything in two. It likes to hug its trainers but is strong. Raising one puts your life in danger."

The other is Mimikkyu and is Ghost/Fairy. That's a brand new type combination. It has a new ability called Disguise. "Mimikkyu hates sunlight, preferring dark places. It is rumored that the cloth covering its body is a strategy to avoid the sun. Don't try to remove the cloth it is said that those that do become afflicted with an illness."
Mimikkyu? More like MimiCUTE am I right? Ah, I'm sorry. I really like the spoopy ones. As it stands though, it still can't replace the Bannette on my dream team, but eh.
*Screams over Krankcase being a sensei indefinitely*

Main Tumblr / Krankcase Ask Blog / GOTTA GO FAST
Mimikkyu = #2spooky4me

In all seriousness what i'm interested is in the starters second evolutions.
Me too. The current starters don't interest me AT ALL! I need a good incentive to use one of them in my main team, otherwise I'll just reassemble my usual rag-tag group: Margaret; Lucian; Zarah; Gardè and Grace.
Signing out!

OOOOO Big Grin