Pokemon Thread
We literally have a flower crown pokemon now. Oh boy. And if it can breed with Klefki... OH BOY

But seriously, Mimicute just... it got better. Oh no.
*Screams over Krankcase being a sensei indefinitely*

Main Tumblr / Krankcase Ask Blog / GOTTA GO FAST
Be-Wear!
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Bewear the best Pun Named Pokémon ever.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Ironhearted
Ordinarily, we would call that the worst.
I've seen some really punny names in my time as a gamer, but this one takes the cake!

Well, apart from Chris P. Bacon...
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Pokémon is been notorious of having puns in a few of there pokémon... Cough Gen 1 Cough.
Good point.
Seaking; Seel; Tentacool; Krabby; basically MOST of the Water-types.

But in the past few years they've been more creative:
Hawlucha; Lucario; Fennekin; they have upped their game since then...

Although most are still Trubbish.

Ba-dum, tsh!!
*cricket chirps*

I think I'll leave quietly...
So we might get a Live Action Detective Pikachu Movie... http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vi...-at-912400

I don't know what to say about this. It could be similiar to this trailer? Look at the live action sequences.

...Is anyone else reminded of the movie Ted?

I thought it was a Detective Pikachu game?
Even so, it would seem that Nintendo/GAME FREAK are starting to lose their marbles a bit...

Best hope they get them back under control!
Signing out!

New Pokemon, new region forms and new trainer battle attacks!

I've checked out the Trailer and I'm looking forward to trying out the new features.
I do wonder if Mega evolution is still useable, and how will Poke bank work out for this game...
I'd still like to see how Pokemon from red, blue and Yellow will work out in the new games.
Those Z-Moves too OP.
after seeing the Alola form of some of the Pokemon, I've just remembered something, I wonder if we'll actually get a Crystal Onix in this game?
(it was first seen in the orange islands series in the anime)
wHAT HAPPENED TO EXEGGUTOR. IT CAN'T EVEN FIT IT'S HEAD ON THE SCREEN IM

OK, now they're just going overboard. I already didn't like Mega Evolution, and now these new additions to battles are starting to push my limits.
Ain't using any of them when I play through the game.
Signing out!

More leaks posted by Coro Coro!

Serebii.net Wrote:The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Sun & Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. The little sandcastle is called Sunabaa while the big one is called Shirodesuna. Both are Ghost/Ground-type. Pre-evolved Bewear is called Nuikoguma and remains Normal/Fighting-type. and the fish is Yowashi is Water-type and appears to have the ability to change its appearance into a larger fish. It also confirms Alolan Meowth & Marowak. Alolan Meowth is Dark-type while Alolan Marowak is Fire/Ghost-type. We also see the first bits of the antagonist team, Team Skull. Its boss is called Guzuma and the girl is Burumeri It also confirms that next month's issue will contain a poster featuring Rockruff's "Secret Evolution".

Alolan Meowth developed after being bred by the royal family of Alola. Alolan Marowak developed in response to its natural predators in order to resist them.

[Image: 3bbc06222a63017d961a314317bae258.jpg]

[Image: corocoro9161.jpg?w=1480&h=&crop=1]

[Image: corocoro9162.jpg?w=1480&h=&crop=1]

[Image: corocoro9164.jpg?w=1480&h=&crop=1]
*enters sarcasm mode*
And with THIS announcement, the Genwunner's officially started petitioning!

I mean, for crying out loud, what has gone wrong with GAME FREAK?! Have they completely run out of ideas for good? These new Alolan forms of pre-existing PokèMon have nonsense typing (and in some cases, designs) that COMPLETELY contradicts their original typing. I'm looking at Marowak, here. That's not an explanation for a Fire/Ghost typing - that's an excuse! Angry
(Then again, most PokèMon types don't make sense in the first place.)

For the first time, I have NO investment whatsoever in ANY of this regions PokèMon! I'm officially using NONE of them when I get the game... unless they pull a Bunnelby out of the hat.

Sorry for complaining; I'm just getting more and more upset by the quality of the reveals. Sad
Signing out!

(08-09-2016, 02:11 AM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: More leaks posted by Coro Coro!

Serebii.net Wrote:The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed the latest news on Sun & Moon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them. The little sandcastle is called Sunabaa while the big one is called Shirodesuna. Both are Ghost/Ground-type. Pre-evolved Bewear is called Nuikoguma and remains Normal/Fighting-type. and the fish is Yowashi is Water-type and appears to have the ability to change its appearance into a larger fish. It also confirms Alolan Meowth & Marowak. Alolan Meowth is Dark-type while Alolan Marowak is Fire/Ghost-type. We also see the first bits of the antagonist team, Team Skull. Its boss is called Guzuma and the girl is Burumeri It also confirms that next month's issue will contain a poster featuring Rockruff's "Secret Evolution".

Alolan Meowth developed after being bred by the royal family of Alola. Alolan Marowak developed in response to its natural predators in order to resist them.

[Image: 3bbc06222a63017d961a314317bae258.jpg]

[Image: corocoro9161.jpg?w=1480&h=&crop=1]

[Image: corocoro9162.jpg?w=1480&h=&crop=1]

[Image: corocoro9164.jpg?w=1480&h=&crop=1]

That Fish Pokémon will be my Party >:3 Team Skull that sounds familiar... very familiar...
Team Skull is also the name of the rival Pokemon gang from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky.
I know I was joking... I still despise that characters though.

Anyway I know the efforts they are doing with the new Pokémon. They are trying to do something different this time arround.
Premature trailer leaks!

Pokemon Sun & Moon Friday Trailer Leaks:
Hmm i get this feeling that almost all of the "Original 151" (minus the starters and legendaries)Pokémon will have Alolan formes.
I can already see the amount of hate this game is copping from the Genwunner's. And it don't look pretty!
this makes me wonder if we'll get some Alola Eeveevolutions. (seeing how many evolutions he gets, with Sylveon being the recent one)
Trailer on the new Pokemon is posted -

(08-11-2016, 09:56 AM)Barrysun Wrote: this makes me wonder if we'll get some Alola Eeveevolutions. (seeing how many evolutions he gets, with Sylveon being the recent one)

Oh, please, NO!! I've just about had it with these Alolan forms; half of them- OK, nearly ALL of them don't make sense.
Eevee is one of my favourite PokèMon, and the last thing I want is for her (I treat it as a female) to have either herself or her Eeveelutions tarnished by these terrible Alolan forms!

I'm not attacking you, Barrysun; I just don't want it to happen.
(I sound like a Genwunner, don't I? Fortunately, I'm not.)
Who knows. I'm hoping some of these new forms are worth trying out.
They better... I'm not happy with what we've got so far.
Signing out!

New Pokemon that seems to go along with today's Japanese anime episode.

That needs to be in my party.