Stephen Hillenburg (the creator of SpongeBob SquarePants) dies at 57
Spongebob won't be the same without him...

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Cough it wasn't the same after the first movie, although he came back to work on the sequel but still cough

I've been a fan for a long time, ever since i was a kid, I grew up watching the show, without SpongeBob I would have never get into drawing my own Cartoon Characters.

RIP and thank you for everything, also for inspiring us, entertain us, and making our childhood.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Everyone is Here!
I saw that! =( I'm am so thankful for his contribution to the world. Spongebob is something my whole family loved and bonded over. Though we don't watch it too much anymore, it will always have a place in my heart. And Stephen is the source of all that. He and his family will definitely be in my prayers. He was so young too! (PS I love your new avatar <3 <3 <3 Kairi).
I may not have watched Spongebob in years, but even I can’t deny it had a big part of my childhood. Thanks Stephen for your contributions with this and your writing credits in Rocko’s Modern Life.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
(11-29-2018, 11:22 AM)Rovolin Wrote: I saw that! =( I'm am so thankful for his contribution to the world. Spongebob is something my whole family loved and bonded over. Though we don't watch it too much anymore, it will always have a place in my heart. And Stephen is the source of all that. He and his family will definitely be in my prayers. He was so young too! (PS I love your new avatar <3 <3 <3 Kairi).

Aww thanks it's a drawing someone did for me on a Spongebob forum, it's my oc Kaden with SpongeBob.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Everyone is Here!