Crash Team Racing - Nitro Fueled
New trailer for Grand Prix #2 -

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I like what I'm seeing in this one.
Not to mention it also debunks that datamine leak from a while back.

People are also starting to complain because micro-transactions have been confirmed to be coming next update.
Thing is, it's only for Wumpa Coin packs... which doesn't really mean anything in this game for many reasons. Number 1 of those being that this isn't a pay-to-win game.
Besides, I'll hardly even be using micro-transactions myself.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Spyro & Friends Grand Prix has been leaked, and this time by the official site. Whoops!
We so far know of three Spyro themed vehicles, the track which looks to be based on the remastered version of the original Spyro the Dragon game, and three confirmed characters:
Spyro, Hunter and...

Gnasty Gnorc?

You are SERIOUSLY going to tell me that that datamine was real?
(I will be VERY unhappy if we get The Sorceress and Ripto... Gnasty Gnorc was bad enough, but we don't need THREE Spyro villains! And that ONE villain slot should have been taken up by Ripto!)
Signing out!

Yep:

[Image: 69232010_2358423917754922_52419685177454...e=5E15601A]
The Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled with about Spyro and Friends Grand Prix will be extra way better!
New Grand Prix...!

[Image: EF4ikT7XkAEEaci?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EFz7bDvVUAA_8jQ?format=jpg&name=large]
the things in nitro fueled become ever better!!!!!!!
There's also a new system called 'Engine Swapping,' and a new 'engine' (as they should probably be called now) known as 'Drift.'
Personally... I was never in favour of engine swapping, since I felt like it undermined the character aspect of the game.
They should have focused on re-balancing the Speed class instead, if you ask me.
Signing out!

November's Grand Prix:

[Image: 1.png?width=1110&height=625]
So glad to have Pasadena and Von Clutch in the game! (It's a long shot to assume they'll have their previous VA's, but I hope to GOD that Von Clutch is still as comedic gold as ever he was before!)

Not really fussed on Koala Kong or the new 'King Chicken' addition to Adventure Mode... Just... eh.
The new Ring Rally should be interesting, though.
Plus, I look forward to reading the patch notes to see if there have been any other balance changes, since they re balanced the Drift engine after adding it.
Signing out!