Crash Team Racing - Nitro Fueled
New trailer for Grand Prix #2 -

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I like what I'm seeing in this one.
Not to mention it also debunks that datamine leak from a while back.

People are also starting to complain because micro-transactions have been confirmed to be coming next update.
Thing is, it's only for Wumpa Coin packs... which doesn't really mean anything in this game for many reasons. Number 1 of those being that this isn't a pay-to-win game.
Besides, I'll hardly even be using micro-transactions myself.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Spyro & Friends Grand Prix has been leaked, and this time by the official site. Whoops!
We so far know of three Spyro themed vehicles, the track which looks to be based on the remastered version of the original Spyro the Dragon game, and three confirmed characters:
Spyro, Hunter and...

Gnasty Gnorc?

You are SERIOUSLY going to tell me that that datamine was real?
(I will be VERY unhappy if we get The Sorceress and Ripto... Gnasty Gnorc was bad enough, but we don't need THREE Spyro villains! And that ONE villain slot should have been taken up by Ripto!)
Signing out!

Yep:

[Image: GP3-ROADMAP.jpg]
The Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled with about Spyro and Friends Grand Prix will be extra way better!
New Grand Prix...!

[Image: EF4ikT7XkAEEaci?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EFz7bDvVUAA_8jQ?format=jpg&name=large]
the things in nitro fueled become ever better!!!!!!!
There's also a new system called 'Engine Swapping,' and a new 'engine' (as they should probably be called now) known as 'Drift.'
Personally... I was never in favour of engine swapping, since I felt like it undermined the character aspect of the game.
They should have focused on re-balancing the Speed class instead, if you ask me.
Signing out!

November's Grand Prix:

[Image: 1.png?width=1110&height=625]
So glad to have Pasadena and Von Clutch in the game! (It's a long shot to assume they'll have their previous VA's, but I hope to GOD that Von Clutch is still as comedic gold as ever he was before!)

Not really fussed on Koala Kong or the new 'King Chicken' addition to Adventure Mode... Just... eh.
The new Ring Rally should be interesting, though.
Plus, I look forward to reading the patch notes to see if there have been any other balance changes, since they re balanced the Drift engine after adding it.
Signing out!

Winter Festival Grand Prix starts Thursday~!

Hasty the Moose (originally a cut character from CTR) makes his debut this season! Rilla Roo from Crash Bash, Yaya Panda from Crash Nitro Kart 2, Winter Guardian Spyro, and other christmas character skins will be available in the Pit Shop. Even Chick and Stew joins the roster!

[Image: CTR-GP6-06.jpg]

[Image: CTR-GP6-02.jpg]

[Image: CTR-GP6-05.jpg]

[Image: CTR-GP6-04.jpg]
Correction, Crystal:
Hasty is actually based on a character design by Bob Rafei for a service called Trippo Airfare, but was erroneously filed into the same art group as CTR. (Oops!)
The fanbase found this and mistook him for a scrapped character and named him Fasty after a string of text in the game files.
So yeah, not a scrapped character: it was a complete accident and Beenox ran with it for their own original character.

Anyway, there's actually not a lot about this Grand Prix I'm excited for, to be honest.
The track at the very least is a lot better than the last one. And I actually like the look of a lot of these Legendary Skins; I'll be getting them for sure this time!
And as for the characters... only one has got my interest!
YAYA PANDA IS JUST SO ADORABLE!!!!
(And I'm in the transition phase right now of making Pasadena my main... she may have to move over already.)
Signing out!

the Winter Festival Grand Prix on Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled will be so festive awesome and especially winter guardian spyro!!!
CTR Nitro Fueled won Best Sports/Racing Game in 2019!

[Image: ELou4h1UwAAWiKG.jpg:large]
Rustland apocalypse...!

[Image: AGB_CTR_GP7_3.jpg]

[Image: AGB_CTR_GP7_4.jpg]

[Image: AGB_CTR_GP7_5.jpg]

[Image: AGB_CTR_GP7_2.jpg]
Disappointed that it's not a battle arena (it makes TOO much sense), but otherwise, this actually looks like a really great track!
I love how they have designed it around the remains of an unsubmerged and destroyed Roo's Tubes. I did hear that Beenox love that track from a design perspective; guess they love enough that they re-purpose it in some crazy fashion like this!
Can't wait for tomorrow!
Signing out!

Grand Prix is ending after the next one, but more characters, decals, karts, legendary skins will still be added.

Looking forward to whatever future this game holds, now!
I'm half expecting that when this game gets a PC release, it will have Steam workshop integration... Good way to get fan-made content into the game!

I also like how they're keeping the Grand Prix challenges around, but changing them so that they reward Wumpa Coins.
Everyone's been complaining about the Wumpa Coin grind, and this should hopefully eliminate it.
Signing out!

The Gasmoxia Grand Prix will be live tomorrow!

Ah, this game has been an utter blast for the past 8 or so months... Already beaten all of Velo's ghosts, bought out the Pit Stop. All that's left for me to do is get that top 5% one last time to get the final Champion decal.
I think I can say with confidence that this game has become one of my all-time favourites. More than N. Sane Trilogy? Well... I'll need time to think about that.

It's going to be sad once the Grand Prix ends, but at least the game's not dead.
And once this game comes to PC, if it has Steam workshop integration, it will live on for a LONG time!

Also expecting to see that Spyro skin become a mod for Reignited.
Signing out!

New content, characters and new skins based on Beenox's mascot:

https://www.deviantart.com/crazyforsketc...-835218893

[Image: CTR-POST-GP-New-Pit-Stop-Characters.jpg]

[Image: CTR-POST-GP-New-Pit-Stop-Karts.jpg]

They revised Rilla Roo's design after the vocal fan feedback:

[Image: CTR-POST-GP-Rilla-Roo.jpg]

New Crate character lol:

[Image: CTR-POST-GP-Crate-Character.jpg]