Ring of Heroes at Top of Mobile Charts
Skylanders: Ring of Heroes climbed up to the #1 spot on Google Play and the iOS App Store during its first week of global launch!

Quote:Skylanders Ring of Heroes was released in 120 different countries including the US, stealing the number one RPG spot for Google Play and the App Store within three days. In addition to the high point in the US, the game managed to secure the top RPG spot on the charts of major European countries including France and Germany.

"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Yikes!
Looks like there is still life in the Skylanders machine!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
(03-06-2019, 06:39 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Yikes!

With a mobile game ugh, like want I console game.

Also this game is your typical mobile game, also has ads and crap.
~ Kairi_in_Skylands ~ Destiny to Skylands
This might convince Activision to green light a new console title, Kai's.
Not expecting any announcements this year, but I'll keep my hopes up that something is announced one day.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
(03-06-2019, 07:27 PM)Kairi_in_Skylands Wrote:
(03-06-2019, 06:39 PM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: Yikes!

With a mobile game ugh, like want I console game.

so do I, I would've settled for remastered versions of the previous games with updated Skylanders rooster. (all Skylanders playable, gameplay, all hats, more trappable villains, more side quests, and a couple of new Skylanders.
How exciting! I was definitely a little scared that it wouldn't do very well in its first week, but I'm happily surprised. I think we all want another console game Kairi. I'm not one for app games and I haven't really gotten into ROH yet. But I'm really happy that we have an app that Com2us has put so much care and work into. It's definitely one of the most substantial apps Skylanders has had. And it totally feels like a great extension of the console games, and treats Skylanders WAY better than the TV series ever has. I hope it makes $$$.
Wow! Ring of Heroes must be really good