Awaken Your Inner Artist: Fan-Art Contest
A new Ring of Heroes contest has been announced!

Quote:
[Image: 1fgs5c.jpg]

Awaken Your Inner Artist!

To kick off our very first Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes fanart contest, we’re asking users to design their very own Awakened Forms for their favorite Skylanders! Create an original Awakened Form for any Skylander that currently in-game. Be as detailed as you like!
And the best part? YOU get to vote for the winner with the best designs.

Ever wondered what a Doom Raider would look like if they could be Awakened? Well, we sure do! As a Bonus, you can also create an Awakened Form for any villain that’s currently in-game, too!

Now, let’s get creative!

Contest Date:
Start: April 15th
End: May 15th (11:59 pm PST)
Community Judging: May 17th– May 20th
Winners will be announced May 21st

Every participant will get a prize but only 3 in each category will receive a special Prize package (6 winners in total)!

Contest Categories:
  • Best Skylander Awakened Form
  • Three(3) Top Prize winners will be selected
  • Best Villain Awakened Form
  • Three(3) Top Prize winners will be selected
Each Top Prize winner will receive:
  • 1st place – 2000 Gems, 3000 Energy, and 2x Ultra-Premium Summoning Tickets
  • 2nd place – 2000 Gems and 2x Ultra-Premium Summoning Tickets
  • 3rd place – 1500 Gems and 2x Ultra-Premium Summoning Tickets
All participants will receive:
  • 2x Ultra-Premium Summoning Tickets (Top 3 Winners will also get the participation reward)

RULES AND TIPS:
  • Every participant will get a reward, but STICK FIGURE drawings are automatically disqualified.
  • Create and draw an original Awakened Form of any 1 Skylander and/or any 1 Villain
  • You can use digital or traditional media (“hand drawn” or digitally drawn)
  • 1 entry per category per person
  •  If you are voted in the top 3 for both categories, the higher place prize will be awarded. 4th place winner will not be awarded even if one person wins in both categories.
  • You can revise and edit your entry until the end of the entry period.
  • Please only submit images from scratch. EDITED SCREENSHOTS AND TRACING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
  • 3D models and sculpts are allowed also (Programs such as 3DS Max, Maya, and ZBrush are permissible)
  • If a tie occurs between 2 or more users, the user with the most recent vote, verified by the post timestamp, will be declared the winner
  • During the voting period, users will vote in this thread by posting the name of the artist(s) they like best. Names will be counted and the votes will be tallied.
  • You may not vote for your own submission.
  • Open to all participants with a valid Hive ID and Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes IGN (for reward distribution) who are 13 years of age or older.
  • Prizes have no cash value.
  • Sponsor: Com2uS Corporation.
  • Official Rules apply.

SUBMISSION DIRECTIONS:
  • Post your submission in the thread linked above (jpeg, jpg, or png only)
  • Include your IGN (In-game name) and PID (Player ID)
  • OPTIONAL: Provide a link, handle, or profile name to your own social page so that we can tag you and when we promote your work on our social networks! (Deviant Art, Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook)
CONTEST RULES: https://forum.com2us.com/forum/skylander...rt-contest
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
Too bad I'm not an artists.
I'd love to be able to take part in this...

Now, if there was ever a fan-fiction competition-
Actually, forget I mentioned it.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
I might just give this a shot. Mainly as an excuse to draw something I had an idea in my head of what an awaken cynder would look like.