Hall of Chaos (April 18th Update)
The hall of chaos it's worth it the hard work, because i take the villains soul stones. and it's awesome
Only problem is how long you have to wait to use the villains themselves... With the exception of Chompy Mage, it's a full minute.
Are you serious?! I'd rather stick with the ones I'm using now!
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Hall of Chaos, Easter Event, and more!

1. Hall of Chaos opens!

- Fight against Kaos in Hall of Chaos!
- Hall of Chaos has two types, a Standard Dungeon, and an Extreme Dungeon.
-> A Standard Dungeon will open with a certain chance after battles in Adventures.
-> An Extreme Dungeon will open with a certain chance either after clearing Standard Dungeons or when you reach certain Chaos level.
-> Extreme Dungeon has a time limit, so you must clear it as soon as possible!
-> You are not alone! Portal Masters can participate in a friend’s Dungeon as well.
-> Earn the new item for Portal Master Talents called [Cubes] and 3★ Villain Soul Stones in Standard Dungeons.

-> Earn [Cubes] and Skylander Soul Stones in Extreme Dungeons!

-> 3★ Villains (Boss Villains, Doom Raiders) can be summoned and used as a companion villains just like any other companion Villains.
※ A Hall of Chaos discovered can be cleared once and will last for 3 hours until a new one can be found.
※ You can participate in a friends Hall of Chaos up to 5 times for Standard, and up to 3 times for Extreme. After the limit, you can spend [Chaos Coins] to enter more.
※ [Chaos Coins] can be claimed from Weekly Missions and can only be used for a Standard Dungeon only.

2. Portal Master Talents

- The Talents will affect your battles in Adventures, Challenges, and Duels!
-> Talents can be upgraded with the Cubes you get from Hall of Chaos and gold.
-> The Cubes have corresponding elements which allow boost of ATK, DEF, and HP for Skylanders of those elements.
※ Talents will only affect the stats for specific contents only.
Example) Adventures and Challenges Talents will not affect stats in Duels.

3. Easter Event

- To celebrate the Easter holidays, there will be special items added for the duration of the event.
-> Duration: 18th of Apr. Update ~ 1st of May 20:00 (PDT)
- Gather 3 types of Easter eggs from the 7th stage of each Skyland.
- Make sure to claim your rewards from Daily mission after gathering enough Easter eggs!
- You can also sell excessive Easter eggs from Menu > Inventory for gold.

4. Arena / Friendly match point shop event

- An event point shop and an additional Poll will open as below.
-> Duration: 18th of Apr. Update ~ 1st of May 23:59 (PDT)

Event 1. Earn points!
> Buy Skylander Soul Stones with points you get from Arena/Friendly Matches.
Event 2. Vote for the most popular Skylander in the Arena/Friendly Match!
> Take a guess on which Skylanders are used most frequently in Arena/Friendly Match!

Pick your top 3 Skylanders and earn rewards! We will give out rewards based on how many Skylanders you vote for are in the Top 10 rank.
Be sure to participate for rewards!

5. Bug fixes and others changes
  • Tutorial battles are excluded, and new users will go straight to the Portal Master creation menu after the video cut scene.
  • Addressed the issue where Trigger Happy and Blastermind’s Leader skill didn’t activate after the 2nd round.
  • Added favorite button for Villains as well.
  • Boss Animations On/Off setting will affect Guild Raid bosses as well.
  • You may now sell multiple runes at once by selecting grade and rarity.
  • Facebook button has been replaced with Discord button for certain regions.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
I would take part in the 'Friendly Match' aspect of the new update...
If anyone even bothered to PLAY friendlies!
Seriously, no-one shows up when I choose to have one! I just end up waiting and waiting and waiting for NOTHING!
Why is that?
Signing out!

(04-19-2019, 01:46 AM)The Primordial Clok-Roo Wrote: I would take part in the 'Friendly Match' aspect of the new update...
If anyone even bothered to PLAY friendlies!
Seriously, no-one shows up when I choose to have one! I just end up waiting and waiting and waiting for NOTHING!
Why is that?
Time of day I would presume? around daytime where i am I get lucky but even then, its mostly laggy. Sometimes the lag is so bad that lvl 50+ players are frozen and you somehow beat them with a crap connection.
I'm mostly on it during the day, so if you need to fill in your friendly matches when I am ingame, just send me a message or I'll just do so in-game (in AcademyAU as SoupCan), presuming it counts towards the tally.
I did notice you, mate.
It was easy for me to put 2 and 2 together and join the dots...

I should probably add you to my friends list as well.
Especially since, at the moment, only you, me and Crystal seem to be active guild members.
I need to get to filtering out those that aren't coming no longer.

Anyway, onto the topic matter.

The other problem is that because I live in a rural part of Australia...
Yeah. Internet is about as reliable as a block of cheese sometimes.
But I'll see what I can.

Thanks, mate!
Signing out!

Nice. This update is making me more active in game during the day.
in hall of chaos.I made it to unlock chef pepper jack.
I guess this is somewhat related, but check the new developer notes for the next update. There are some big changes coming, some surprising.