August Update Next Week
A new update will be released next week, including a new feature, changes to Guild Wars, Mirage Tower, revised rewards in Distorted Dimensions, and a new Episode Dungeon on Spyro!

https://social-m.withhive.com/customer/notice/33920
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
That's awesome new update and will learn about spyro's untold story.
At least the story that it is in Ring of Heroes.
Could be slightly different for all we know.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

RoH Name: Clok-Roo
Update is live:

https://social-m.withhive.com/customer/notice/33947
Interesting rebalances...
Sounds like the broke Eruptor completely with this one. Just partner him up with some Skylanders that add explosion and, and you have a part-time supporter.
Signing out!

While I’m glad Spyro got his own Episode Dungeon, I’m disappointed that Com2uS/Activision basically copied the story from the first episode of Skylanders Academy. They missed the chance to tell an original Skylanders Spyro story based on his bio from the games, but chose to be lazy. :/
(08-15-2019, 12:12 AM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: While I’m glad Spyro got his own Episode Dungeon, I’m disappointed that Com2uS/Activision basically copied the story from the first episode of Skylanders Academy. They missed the chance to tell an original Skylanders Spyro story based on his bio from the games, but chose to be lazy. :/
That got me thinking when and If this rumored Malefor dungeon is coming or not, instead of the comics story, could be just based on daddy issues.
Hope not.
Be better if it went into further detail about Spyro, Cynder and Hex's connection to him.
Even if that dungeon ends up being a retread of the comics, I'll be fine with that.
Signing out!

That 70F on Mirage Tower is a real ***** lel. Finally did it in 13mins semi-auto (25 in-game time). Did it with pitboss, hex and maxed out flashwing. If hex didn't die too early, I could have finished it faster.
(08-15-2019, 02:31 AM)SoupCan Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 12:12 AM)CrystalBlazier Wrote: While I’m glad Spyro got his own Episode Dungeon, I’m disappointed that Com2uS/Activision basically copied the story from the first episode of Skylanders Academy. They missed the chance to tell an original Skylanders Spyro story based on his bio from the games, but chose to be lazy. :/
That got me thinking when and If this rumored Malefor dungeon is coming or not, instead of the comics story, could be just based on daddy issues.

I hope not. The Malefor dungeon has been in development since before August 2018, I've been waiting for C2U's possible sequel story after Return of the Dragon King. And I would be disappointed again if they chose to just copy and paste from the Academy TV AU like they did with Spyro's backstory.
(08-16-2019, 10:53 PM)CrystalBlazier Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 02:31 AM)SoupCan Wrote:

I hope not. The Malefor dungeon has been in development since before August 2018, I've been waiting for C2U's possible sequel story after Return of the Dragon King. And I would be disappointed again if they chose to just copy and paste from the Academy TV AU like they did with Spyro's backstory.
Huh, must have missed that august 2018 date you mentioned.
There was a Ring of Heroes Facebook Dev Blog back in August 2018 where Com2Us answered fan questions, including mine. Here:

Spoiler:
Woah, thats some gud shet.