Battlecaster CrystalBlazier vs. the Forum
I've been thinking about doing a short Youtube series where I battle the members of this forum who got into Skylanders: Battlecast.

In short, I record the battles between myself and each one of you, with the outcome either with me winning or losing, showing off our Battlecaster skills to the world in the process. Smile

If you guys are interested, comment here. Don't forget to add your Battlecast name and numeric code in case you haven't already in the Post Name thread.
"Your past may be fragmented, but your present is what matters."
*thread goers hear quiet sobbing in a corner*
Anime? In my Skylanders? It's more likely than you think.
Awwww poor Graupel. "Pats back" You gotta get that fixed, so we can all give you a welcome challenge lol

Sign me up! I can't wait to use my new deck!
Okay! Let me know when you are ready Wink

Or until you are done battling other players pff
Crystal, this is a CRACKER idea! Once I can update my game, you can expect me to be all over this!
Say, you don't plan on doing it with commentary? Either solo or with your opponent involved? Not suggesting - don't even have Skype - just curious.
I'm the Primordial Clok-Roo
Signing out!

Hm, no commentary at the moment.
Is alright.
Like I said, just curious.
Here's the results -

If you guys are interested in battling me, and being part of the series, let me know~

Oh, to relive the pain! lol That was a fun match.
I'm interested.
As soon as I get the game because I have to update my phone...
And I forgot my phone number...
And after I get good at the game anyways, so...
Has like 50 fan fictions in development.
Procrastinates on all of them.
Suddenly comes up with a new idea for one.

Interested, I just want to get more cards and build a better deck before Tongue I'll PM you when I'm ready.
Skylanders Youtube Channels: Legends of Skylands | Skylanders Music Channel
Complete list of creation parts for Skylanders Imaginators: ImaginatorsParts.com
Battlecast Cards List with .png images: BattlecastCards.com
Okay! Big Grin
Just downloaded the game but haven't played it yet...
Maybe over the weekend, Crys.
Has like 50 fan fictions in development.
Procrastinates on all of them.
Suddenly comes up with a new idea for one.

I may have to wait until a patch is done or something, I've had some nasty problems with the app thusfar ;n; I have a Galaxy S6, and the app will crash, not start, freeze, etc. quite randomly if it doesn't do it when starting up. I've also had a problem with the screen going black except for the cards displayed and the stats, making purdy darn hard to tell what's going on. I'm sure this will be patched as it IS a new app, but that's why I didn't jump on this earlier xnx'

Because of these bugs I haven't had a lot of time to build a descent deck or practice, so maybe when things are patched and I have a better grip I'll challenge ye! >Big Grin
[Image: kaos_no_colors_whlogo_by_weirdhyenas-dcna172.gif]
Alright, I'm good to battle! I already added you to my Friends List, Crystal, but my Internet is kind of dodgy at the moment. Might pay to wait a few days before battling me.
Signing out!

Okay, let me know when you are ready. Smile
Will do. I'll send you a PM when I'm good.
Just remember that we live in 2 very different time zones - America and Australia - so either one of us could be half-asleep at any given time.
Can't wait to battle you... Smile
Signing out!

I would try some time, but would be conflicted to bring out an interesting team vs my A Team.
I would love to battle you in Battlecast. Keep in mind, I could be doing anything at any time, so it would have to be on something like the weekends. Battlecast name and code is in my signature.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl8h0HL...P5xnZ8uI4A
Battlecast Name: Gameguy#4867
Here is video~

If anyone else wants to do a battle with me, let me know. Smile

Hey there CrystalBlazier. I've just joined in like you said on youtube. Now I'm ready to challenge you. Battlecast ID: Jacob#3989
Okay, but you didn't just join the forums to only battle with me right? We need active members here on the forums too.
Of course i'm here for much more than just the battle. You can be sure that i'll be active a lot on here.

I think it was the Anvilanche that got me. But still, great game. Smile
Oh okay.

GG on the battle. I'll have the video up tomorrow. Wink
Thanks. It was a pretty close match. I'm currently working getting better cards for Kaos Realm Mission #3: VaudeVillainy. I still don't understand Wolfgang's "3 Phases of the show."
(06-22-2016, 02:50 PM)PortalMasterJacob Wrote:
Thanks. It was a pretty close match. I'm currently working getting better cards for Kaos Realm Mission #3: VaudeVillainy. I still don't understand Wolfgang's "3 Phases of the show."

I can help you with that.

My best advice is to bring along Rip Tide if you have him. Not only does he give you access to the Water cards, but most of his abilities really stall out Wolfgang.
Hex is also a good choice, especially with her negative gear - the Cursed Choker - and her Desperating Curse also helps put Wolfgang down fast.

For the first part, focus on regeneration since everyone takes 20 damage at the end of the turn. When he's down to half health, he commences part 2.
For the second part, go for brute force and focus on damaging Wolfgang and FAST! If you're too slow, he'll buff up like crazy! Once he's down, he regens 100HP and part 3 starts.
Finally, for the third part, make sure that you can constantly mute him! If you don't, he will bombard you with the Power Chord attack over and over! Also make sure he doesn't have the Reverb Pedal equipped, or he will simply replay the Power Chord again!

If you can work your way around all of that, then you can handle him. I had to rely on pure regeneration when I defeated him since I couldn't effectively counter everything he threw at me.
Hope I helped!
Signing out!

Is it ok if I join in the action
I want to battle people
"Zen Kaigan! Kengō, hakken, kyoshō ni ō-sama, samurai, bōzu ni sniper! Dai~ Hen~ge~!"
Kamen Rider Ghost: Grateful Damashii
Let me know by PM when you want to battle.

Here is video - 

(06-23-2016, 11:29 AM)Blastermind79 Wrote: Is it ok if I join in the action
I want to battle people

It's all OK. We just need your Battlecast account name and #number that comes with it, then we can register you in our friends list and battle you whenever you're ready.
Signing out!

Me vs Legends of Skylands~